29. SHADOW

Narrator's POV

Two weeks passed after the announcement and (Y/N) was finally able to rejoin the group. The woman gently knocked on Jimin and Taehyung's door with three cups of hot chocolate on a tray, balancing on the left hand. When the girl opened the door a little, she heard the sound of a loud 'thump' followed by a gasp.

"Jimin, I'm not letting you walk off on me this time. Listen there's a good reason baby!"

"Taehyung.." The boy said adverting his eyes to the ground. A few seconds later, (Y/N) walked into the room and placed the tray on the closest nightstand.

"Jiminie.. You should at least listen to him..he probably had a valid reason." The stubborn mochi just huffed and folded his arms in defeat.

"It's to find out what Ji-ah is planning, and I actually got some really good information. I think I won't have to keep up this act for too long, I just need the evidence.."

"Ohh, that explains why-"

"I knew it was something like that you were doing Taehyungie... But every time I saw you with her and ignored me in her presence, it really hurts me... Not to mention when you two kissed.." Jimin said clenching his fist on Taehyung's shirt. (Y/N) left the room giving them some privacy.

Taehyung's POV

After (Y/N) left, I rested my forehead on Jimin's shoulders. I knew he was really clingy and got jealous very easily, but yet it slipped my mind when I made the plan.

"Chim, I'm sorry. I should have told you what I was planning... But please remember I belong to you and (Y/N)... I won't leave you okay? Just trust me." I said pulling him into a heated kiss which he immediately responded to. After a little while of chatting with him, I glanced at the time, '10 pm' I sighed and hugged Jimin one last time before I left the room.

I walked down the dimly lit hallway slowly reaching my destination; Ji-ah's room. I entered without knocking to see her sitting on her bed with just her oberky extravagant robe around her, seems like she just finished taking a bath. I closed the door behind me and stepped closer to her.

"I'm here, you said you'd show me everything tonight. You know I want to help you."

"Taehyung-oppa, you know I'll show it to you, but you gotta prove that you're not lying to me... Show me how much you really love me.." She said sliding off her robe, revealing her naked body. I cringed slightly at her slightly sagged breast, but swallowed my pride and slowly walked towards her with sweat building up on my forehead. When I was finally before her, I gently pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a sloppy kiss. I just wanted this to end as quickly as possible. I quickly moved my hand to her entrance and roughly slid 3 fingers in. To my surprise, her womanhood was loose enough to hold my whole hand, so I pushed it in and began fisting her. I scrunched my brows together wondering why it was still so loose.

"TaeTae-oppa, I want you inside me.." I froze at her statement. With shaking hands, I reached for my back pocket and pulled out an extra thick condom and sat up realizing that I wasn't hard at all. I turned my back to her and pulled out my limped shaft and began jerking it off, trying my hardest for it to stand, but no matter how I tried it didn't. I closed my eyes and started to imagine Jimin and (Y/N) touching me, and in an instant, I got hard. I quickly slid on the condom and went back between the older woman's legs. Before I entered, I bit my lip drawing blood and with one thrust I was in.. At least I thought.

'Am I even inside her?'

"Taehyung! Aaah!"

I thrust roughly inside her moving in different angles trying to at least find pleasure for myself, but sadly that didn't happen. No matter how I moved, the walls of her vagina didn't grip and rub against me at all... I groaned in frustration as I started to choke her.

"Ah fuck... Taehyung, yes, right there oppa!" She said raising her hips and releasing on me. As I realized she had her climax, I immediately pulled out and took off the condom and threw it into the bin, while pulling up my pants over my still hardened cock.

"Did you like that Tae? We should do it more often.." She said digging into her draw in throwing a flash drive at me.
"Don't let anyone see what's on that... The whole thing is in there.."

"Yeah... Alright. Love you... Don't forget to clean up.." I said exiting the room feeling disgusted. I sped walked to Namjoon's studio to meet him knocked out on his office chair. I slammed the drive onto the desk, jolting him awake.

"Oh, Taehyung... You scared me...Is this the evidence? How did-"

"I'm not ever participating in your plans again," I said then walked out and headed straight to the bathroom.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I took it up and watched the caller's ID, it was RM.

"Yeah..?" I answered in a slightly raspy voice.

"Come to my office quickly and bring JK." Then he hung up. I got off my bed and went to Jungkook's and shook him while calling his name, he eventually got up and we went to Namjoon's office. When we opened the door, we were beheld by everyone in the group except Taehyung.

"Look at this.." Namjoon said pointing at the TV that was hooked up to his computer. It showed clips of the members doing personal things like showering etc, even that one video with Hoseok and I. After the screen turned black but was quickly replaced by a voice.

"We need to kill (Y/N)! She is ruining everything! BTS belongs to us! Meet me at this location this Saturday to discuss the plan"

"What the fuck?!"

I was so shocked, scared even. I wrapped my arms around myself as I felt shivers going down my spine. My mouth was glued shut with my eyes planted on the screen. I stood there trembling at the new found information. Someone was trying to kill me...

"I'm going to email it to the manager immediately... You guys should go back to sleep act like nothing happened if you see Ji-ah in the hallway... She still thinks Taehyung is on her side.." Namjoon informed us.

After I came back into my room, I laid on my bed with my blanket over my head. Jungkook gently stroke my head saying it was alright and he wasn't going to let anything happen to me. Despite his attempts to help me relax, alongst with Namjoon saying that we should pretend as nothing happened, my mind was running around in all possible directions to the point I began feeling nauseous.

'What's happening..?'