21. DANGER

(Y/N)'s POV

All four of us sat at the dining table discussing things as we ate, but Changchang brought up something that almost made me choke.

"Oh, I know it's not out in public yet but I had an errand to run at bighit company. When I went into BTS' dance practice room, I overheard them talking about finding someone, the eight-member to be precise." The young man turned his head to me and squinted his eyes. "Now that I'm seeing your face in the light, you look identical to (Y/B/N) but you're a girl.. Unless he is actually a she..?"

I took I large gulp and looked down at my knees.

"Hah... So, it is true. Don't worry! I won't tell anyone your secrets as long as you don't spill mine." He gave me an eye smile.

"Thank you." I smiled back at him. "By the way," he leaned closer to my ear. "I'd like to speak to you about something." I nodded at him. Miso noticed how close Changkyun was to me and cleared her throat. "So! Anyways, (Y/N)! When you're done speaking with my fiancé, Jiso and I would like to have a sleepover in my room." She smiled and batted her eyelashes at me. I saw Jiso smile too. "Sure, Why not?" I chuckled.

After enjoying the delicious meal, Changkyun looked at me. I unintentionally smiled at him but he remained there with a blank look on his face. He got up as I also did. "Please follow me." He said. His voice was deeper and darker. I gulped and did what I was told to do.

Following him at every twists and turns, he finally stopped in front of a door. I bent my head and looked at him confused. "This is..?"

"My bedroom." he finished my sentence. I made an 'o' shape with my mouth. "But I thought you'd share a room with.."

"We're going through some stuff right now." He said. He opened the door. "You can come in." I hesitated a little. "Don't worry. I won't do anything to you." He smiled. "Ah, okay." I smiled back at him and stepped inside the room as he closed the door behind me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked while looking around the room. I noticed a big, fancy rug in the middle of the room. I stepped onto it to feel the softness of the material as Changkyun did the same. Boy, it was really soft.

"Well, you see I was planning on leaving Monsta X to join BTS since they were having an audition but I never had the time to audition and when I did have time to go, they announced that you were the lucky person," He quickly explained, looking at me. "Ah." I let out. I noticed a book at his bedside. I stepped off the silky soft rug and walked up to it. Changkyun eyes following me. I scanned the book cover. It was a diary. "Don't touch that." He said. "I won't." I chuckled awkwardly, turning to his direction. He continued, "I was wondering if they'd have another audition since you left. You know.. since all that stuff happened. Did he really-"

"Let's not get into that." I interrupted him. 

"I'm sorry." He bowed.

 "It's.. fine, I guess." I looked towards the ground, trying to forget the memory of what Hoseok did to me.

But I couldn't. It came flooding back. All the bad things he said about me. It hurt. It still hurts to this day. I started tearing up. Tears threatening to fall, Changkyun noticed. "Are you okay..?" He asked. "No.. I'm not fine."

"Hug?" He asked. I slightly smiled and walked towards him with my arms spread open but I ended up tripping on the rug's edge, pushing Changkyun down and falling on top of him. Like every K-Drama ever, the door opened, revealing someone. It was Miso.

(A/N)
@Smuttty wanted to me to write thiS oKay - smebby

Miso's POV (Before She Walked In)

"Ugh! What's taking her so long?!" Jiso asked. "I don't know.," I said, slightly panicking.

What if Changkyun and (Y/N) is... No no. She can't do that and he can't do that either.

"You should go check on her, Miso." Jiso suggested. 

"I should!" I agreed to her. I got up and started to walk out the door. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. "By the way.." Jiso looked at me, weirdly. "Don't eat all the popcorn before the movie starts." I glared at her. She smiled wickedly at me. 

"I can't promise anything." She cackled. 

"You're weird." I sighed and picked up a pillow, throwing it at her face. She gasped and tried to hit me back with a pillow but I was already out of the room.

'Alright, where would (Y/N) and Changkyun be..?'

I checked the living room but there was no sign of the two of them. I checked (Y/N)'s room. No sign. I crept up to my room but heard no one in there but then I heard a thud. It came from Changkyun's room. I gulped. I walked up to his room and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. (Y/N) was on top of Changkyun. 

"What the fuCK?!"

(Y/N)'s POV

"What the fuck!?" I heard Miso scream. I quickly got off of him. 

"I-it's not what it looks like!" I protested.

 "Then what the fuck does it look like!?" She yelled. 

"Well, I tripped on the rug and fell on top of him!" I said. 

"Quit your excuses!" She frowned.

"What's going on here?" Jiso asked, running up to the doorframe.

 "(Y/N) tried to steal Changkyun from me!" She stated. 

"I'm not trying to steal him!" I exclaimed. 

"Why would she?" Changkyun said, getting up after brushing himself off. 

"That's nonsense. (Y/N) would never do that." Jiso protested to her sister's words. 

"Oh? You're taking her side?" Miso asked. 

"No, I'm not on anyone's side." She replied. "Listen, Miso. We can talk things out just-"

"No. You're leaving." She said, strictly. "You can't do that!" Jiso shouted. "I can! Get out of my house, (Y/N)." Miso ordered. 

"Don't listen to h-"

"No, it's fine. I'll go." I said, walking past Changkyun, Miso, and Jiso. "(Y/N).." Jiso pouted.

Narrator's POV

Miso looked at Changkyun, "And you. Get out."

"I- What?" He asked. "Go after (Y/N)!" She said. "You're not my fiancé anymore." She looked at him, tears running down her cheek. 

"I'm sorry, what..?" He tilted his head. 

"You heard me correctly. Out."

"I.. I understand." He walked passed both girls.

(A/N OMG SMEBBY! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD ADD ANYTHING YOU WANTED, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECTED THIS!)