15

Mandy woke up around 2 in the afternoon and ate a snack before deciding to head to the Gallagher's. Mandy was almost out the door but stopped. Mickeys door was still shut and Mandy could hear the sound of really bad 80s rock music playing. Her brother probably hadn't come out of his room since she'd laid down. Checking on him probably wouldn't do any good, so she left.

Mandy tried to remember anything from the party last night while she walked to the Gallagher's. She kinda remembered making out with someone (though she obviously did because of the hickeys). She also kind of remembered Mickey. He was saying something about... "Ian."
Mickey was taking him home or something. Mandy couldn't remember past that but she was pretty sure they were together last night.

Mandy got to the Gallagher's a few minutes later. She knocked a few times on the door before a stressed out looking Fiona opened the door. "Hey Mandy, haven't seen you in a while." She said. Mandy could hear people arguing in the kitchen so no wonder Fiona looked the way she did. "Yeah I guess so. Is Ian here?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, upstairs." Fiona let Mandy inside before going back to kitchen to deal with Frank, arguing about how 'this is his house' or something. Mandy walked up to Ian's bedroom and opened the door. She didn't see Ian at first but then she noticed red hair peeking out from under a mound of covers.

"Ian?"

Ian groaned but didn't turn around. "Go away Fiona." He grumbled. Mandy rolled her eyes and walked closer to the bed. "It's Mandy dumbass." This time Ian turned around, still wrapped in blankets with his head sticking out. "What are you doing here Mandy?" He asked.

"Haven't seen you much in like a month. Wanted to check in with my best friend, that so bad?" Mandy said. Ian sat up and scooted to the wall, gesturing for Mandy to sit down. "It's not bad at all. I missed you anyway."
Ian smiled as Mandy took a seat next to him.

They talked and joked a bit about different things like they used too. Mandy bitching about school and I other things and Ian just listening. Mandy realized how much she missed this. Ian talked about his family and stuff and Mandy listened until she remembered why she was also here. "Hey Ian?" She asked as Ian was done talking about how Carl blew up something. "Yea?"

"Is there something up with Mickey?" She asked. Ian sighed and leant back on the wall. "Honestly I would know, we've been distant lately I guess. Haven't seen him much this past month..." He replied, trailing off at the end. "What about last night?" Mandy asked.

"What about it?"

"Weren't you to together?" She asked because she was pretty sure they were together last night. But details were a little fuzzy. "All I remember is getting drunk, rest of it I think I just blacked out or something." He said.

"So you don't remember last night either?" Mandy asked and Ian shook his head no. Mandy sighed and picked at some lint on the sweater she was wearing."But, Mickey did come here earlier. He kinda walked in on me and Aiden making out. He said something about wanting to check on me but then left pretty quickly after that. Not totally sure what that was about." Ian said, sounding a little confused.

"I don't know Mickey was just acting weird earlier. I thought maybe you would know why, since he was asking about you and Aiden." Mandy said and this seemed to perk Ian's interest. "Why would he be asking about me and Aiden?"

"That's literally what I came to ask you, dummy." Mandy said and they both chuckled. "Maybe I can ask him later." Ian said and Mandy nodded. "You could do it now." Mandy suggested.

"Yea but I don't really feel good." Ian said and wrapped the covers around him a bit tighter. "Sick?" Mandy asked. "I don't know just tired I guess." He said. Mandy sighed and got up from the bed. "Well I'll let you rest. I'll see you later ok." She said and leaned down to give Ian a hug. Ian returned it and smiled. "See you later Mands." Mandy walked out the room and called "Feel better!" as she left.

Mandy still don't know what was up with her brother, maybe even nothing. She could probably drop this and Mickey would be back to normal in no time. Her brother was an asshole but she didn't like the look on her brothers face when he asked about Ian and Aiden. Mandy suddenly had a realization, then it clicked. "Oh, Mickey probably just misses Ian and their friendship." She thought. Mandy felt dumb for not realizing it earlier and she felt confident that she was right.

Very confident.

//legit over 700 reads now. Thanks you guys so much//