11

Everything was loud. The music, voices,everything. Ian and Aiden got to the party about 2 hours ago and Ian already lost his boyfriend. When they got there Ian was super excited since he hasn't been to a party in a while. They went straight to the bar and grabbed a few beers then they danced a bit.

The crowd got bigger and bigger and Aiden and Ian got separated. Ian downed a few more beers and tried to find Aiden but couldn't. He got distracted from his search when people offered him other drinks that were way stronger than beer and a few pills of- Ian didn't know, he just knew that he was happy. He was wasted and everything was blurry but Ian was having the time of his life.

Ian swayed to the music, stumbling a bit. He did that for a while until someone bumped into him knocking him on his ass. "Sorry." The guy muttered and helped pull Ian up. Ian knew this voice but everything was still a little blurry. "Ian?" The guy asked and Ian was sure he knew who this guy was but his legs buckled sending back to the floor before hecould match a face.

"Jesus Gallagher, What the hell is wrong with you?" The guy said and placed one of Ian arms around his should and pulled him up. The guy dragged him to a hallway with better lighting. Ian looked up and saw the most crystal blue eyes and Ian placed a face with a voice. "Mickey?" Ian asked.

"Yeah it's me firecrotch." Mickey answered. Ian had barely seen Mickey in the last month and he hated it. Ian and Aiden had a good relationship but something always felt wrong. They would hang out, talk, bang, but it left a bad feeling in the bottoms of Ian's stomach afterwards.

Mickey still had a hold of Ian but put his arms around Ian's waist to keep him up. Ian barely knew what was going on around him but he knew what he wanted to do. Ian grabbed a hold of both sides of Mickeys face and smashed their lips together.
***

Mickey was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. He moved his hands from Ian's waist to run them through Ian's fiery red hair. Ian moved his hands onto Mickeys waist and pulled him closer. Their lips moved in sync with each other like they'd done this countless times before.

Mickey was so distracted by the kiss he didn't really realize what was happening. He was making out with his best friend. The realization struck him and he pushed Ian off. They stood their staring at each other trying to catch their breath. Ian tried to come closer to Mickey but tripped and almost hit the ground with if Mickey hadn't caught him.

"Shit, your wasted." Mickey grabbed a hold of Ian and slung his arms around his shoulder. Mickey looked at Ian noticed his pupils blown out. "And high off your ass." Mickey dragged Ian out of the hallway and past the crowd of people to the front door leading outside.

"Stay here and don't move." Mickey said and sat Ian on the front porch. Mickey went back inside to find Wade  and of course there he was, drunk as hell with his tongue down Mandys throat. Mickey grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off Mandy. "I need your keys."

"Hell...no..." Wade said, his words slurring. Mickey rolled his eyes and grabbed the keys to the mustang out of Wades pocket. "You guys do whatever the hell you want, but I'm leaving," Mickey said gesturing to Wade and Mandy. "I had like one beer an hour ago so I'm driving Ian home. I'll come back to pick your dumbasses up in the morning." The two nodded and went back to attacking each other in a drunk sloppy kiss.

"Gross..." Mickey muttered and headed back outside to Ian. Ian was still on the porch just leaning on the railing looking like he was gonna puke. Mickey grabbed Ian and led him to the car and sat him the passenger seat. "I don't feel so good..." Ian muttered, clutching his stomach as Mickey hopped into the drivers seat.

"Probably all the shit you took along with the cheap ass beer." Mickey said and started the car.  They drove in silence back to Ian's house until a Mickey heard a ding. Ian had already crashed so Mickey dug his through his coat pocket and pulled out Ian's phone.

Aiden:Where the hell are you?

Aiden. Ian's boyfr-

"SHIT." In the midst of all the kissing and dealing with drunk Ian, Mickey completely forgot about Aiden. Aiden must've drove Ian to the party and was probably worried as hell that his drunk boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Mickey ignored the pain in his chest while remembering the he was Ian's boyfriend and shot Aiden a quick text back.

Ian: Got a ride home

Aiden: Good I was worried, See you tmrw

Mickey didn't reply and just shoved Ian's phone back in his pocket. They arrived at the Gallagher household and Mickey got out to pull Ian out of the car. He dragged Ian to the front door and banged on it. A sleepy Fiona answered the door looking pissed but saw Ian and let Mickey inside.

"Shit it's like 1 in the morning." Fiona said checking her phone. "Is he?" She asked gesturing to Ian's state. Mickey nodded. "Wasted." He answered.

"Can you put him in his bed. I'll yell at him tomorrow." Fiona sighed and Mickey mumbled a 'sure'. Mickey dragged Ian up the stairs and laid him on his bed, careful not to wake up the other Gallagher's sleeping. Mickey turned to leave but something caught his hand. He look down to see Ian tangling his fingers between Mickeys and pulling him closer. "Mickey." Ian whispered

"Hey firecrotch." Mickey whispered back and knelt by the bed by Ian's head. "Can you stay?" Ian asked and opened his eyes a little. Mickey looked down at where Ian still had a grip on his hand and sighed. "I don't think I can."

"Why not?"Ian asked. Mickey noticed Ian's voice wasn't slurring as much and he was probably sobering up. "I just..." Mickeys eyes flickered down to Ian's lips. "Can't."

Mickey pulled his hand from Ian's and got up. "I'll see ya Gallagher." He muttered and ran out of the bedroom.

Mickey drove home in Wades car. It wasn't far from the Gallaghers but Mickey went slow anyways, to think.
The Gallagher kissed him, and he liked it? No he couldn't have, he wasn't gay. Right?

But even Mickey couldn't ignore the butterflies in his stomach. He wanted to pull the damn wings off those butterflies and smash them for making him feel like a 12 year old girl with a crush.

He wanted to forget like Ian would once he woke up in the morning.