𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

Naruto Uzumaki is a young man with sun-kissed blond hair and light blue eyes and 3 whiskers in each cheek. Naruto is an orphan since the attack of the Kyuubi 5 years ago. Ever since he was born, he was treated like a monster and parents of people his age warned about not being close with the monster, so Naruto lived alone. He wanted people to recognize him, so he resorted to pulling pranks, just like his late mother, Kushina Uzumaki.

Naruto was hungry, so he left his apartment and went to Ichiraku ramen where the owner and his daughter treated him like a human which he is happy about. As he walks toward his destination, a group of chunin surrounds him and Naruto was scared for his dear life. Scratch that, he was beyond terrified.

"You monster! You killed my parents 5 years ago" yelled a chunin as he punched Naruto in the stomach.

"You don't deserve to live, so let me do the favor of killing you Kyuubi!" the chunin screamed with hatred in his eyes. As he was about to kill Naruto with a kunai, a female ANBU with traditional black and grey ANBU outfit and a cat mask to hide her face stopped it.

The anbu glared at the chunin and she released her killing intent which made the chunin pass out with foam coming out of his mouth. This scared the other chunin, so they fled in fear. The ANBU just gave them a glance and looked towards Naruto.

"It's okay Naruto, no one will hurt you anymore" Neko ANBU assured as she pat Naruto in the head.

"Why? Why do they keep treating me this way? I did nothing wrong!" cried Naruto with heavy tears. Neko not knowing what to do hugged Naruto and said "We will go to Hokage-sama okay? Then we will go to Ichiraku ramen after this." At the mention of Naruto's favorite Jiji, he stopped crying and became excited.

--5 minute timeskip no jutsu--

"Enter" said a man in the Hokage's office. Neko and Naruto proceed to enter the room with the Hokage's permission.

The Sandaime Hokage wore the traditional kage garb and the hat that comes along with being a Kage.

"Hokage-jiji" yelled Naruto with excitement and hugged the Sandaime Hokage, and Hiruzen hugged him back.

"It's good to see you my boy, how are you? Hiruzen asked with worry in his voice.

"I don't know anymore Jiji... I don't want to be treated like this anymore." Naruto said as he looked down not wanting to face Hiruzen as he silently shed tears again, this time worse. After the Hokage heard this, he released a killing intent so dense and thick that everyone in Konoha can feel it. Shinobis shivered and some of the weak willed civilians passed out.

Yes this was the man feared as the Shinobi no Kami. The man who was called the "Professor" and the teacher to the legendary Sannin. "Damn they!" Hiruzen raged as he slammed his hand in the table so hard to the point that the table broke. "If it weren't for the civilian council restricting my movements this wouldn't have happened" Hiruzen continued with rage in his voice which made Naruto shiver.

"ANBU search for the chunins who hurted Naruto and send them to Ibiki" Hiruzen commanded

"Hai Hokage-sama" the ANBU said as he disappeared in a flicker.

"Naruto my boy, I-I'm sorry.... The Civilian Council is gaining more power and has restricted my movements, so I couldn't spend more time with you." the Hokage said with sadness in his tone.

"It's all good Jiji, I know you're busy as being Hokage, but don't worry I'll be the next Hokage so you can retire dattebayo" Naruto said with a thumbs up and gave his Jiji a foxy grin.

"Thanks Naruto for understanding, well let's go to Ichiraku's ramen with Neko" Hiruzen said as he chuckled

"Yatta! Ichiraku Ramen here we go" Naruto screamed with excitement and left Neko and Hiruzen chuckling.