"Your dad arrested me, but I was still able to get away, you know that right?" Robert asked me while we were in the van together. "Oh I know. I know the whole story Rob, but that's why I'm not arresting you," I said in response before I pulled out my gun and turned, shooting Robert right in the stomach. "All I want to do is kill you. Like I said, you can call me Satan once you mess with the people that I love," I told him with a grin.

"Fucking shit! You are going to die too Styles. I poisoned you!" "Don't you think I already know this. Again Rob, I've been studying for years just on you and what you're capable of doing. I know how you treat others and how you like to torture them. I know a lot. Like you even said, I have more brains than my father, who has a pretty big sense of knowledge for your information." I said with a slight chuckle. "I know that I'm going to die at some point, but I want to make sure that I die after you do." I told him as I started to drive.

"Oh, and what makes you so confident on that?" "I'm confident because I promised and I sweared on my mother's grave that I will avenge her and my families death before I join them. Which means that I have to kill you before I die myself." I explained to him. When I heard nothing like a smart remark or some shit, I looked to the right of me and Roberts eyes being closed and his breathing was starting to get slower and slower before it came to a full stop.

"Oh no no no sweetheart, you're not dying before I do," I said before I digged right into a fist aid kit that was in my vest and I picked out a syringe. I smiled before I inserted it right into Roberts heart. Only after a split second did He jerk up and groaned. "Now I can't fucking die?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Nope, not now. We need to get to the hospital first." I said before I started to use my finger and pushed it right through the bullet hole.

"Ugh! Fucking shit!" "You know I had a lot of fun doing this to your son,"I said with a small smile on my face. I looked at the wonderful for a brief moment and saw more blood flow out out of the wound. I chuckled before I looked ahead and saw that the hospital was not to far from us. Roberts eyes did begin to close again once I parked into the parking lot.

I rushed out of the van and rushed to the front desk of the building and I faked my urgent need to get the prick some help but I really didn't care what happened to him. I hope he fucking dies here. Right where my family died. The place where I got the news of them not making it and them dying.

"Help me! Where's the doctor?!? He's bleeding out so much blood," I rushed out and on que, Jeff and Bobby carried in a limp Robert Gold. They walked his body to a stretcher and placed him right on it. The receptionist nodded before she called for the other doctors in the building. The doctors ran in and without asking any questions, they stood by both sides of the stretcher and they rolled him out.

I waited with bobby and Jeff and we just talked about how busy our days were. I talked about how the boys did interfere with my mission from this morning, but as long as they were safe was all that mattered to me. We had to wait outside since there were a lot more patience being rushed around. I guess that the hospital was going to be having a pretty busy day today. I didn't plan that, but everything else did come to my plans just right.

I smiled to myself since I knew that this was the path that was going to be taken at some point. Yes, I would love it if it happened a bit further down the road in my future, but I guess that some things do have their own times, you know? I will see my family today and I'm so sorry to the boys since I never told them that something like this was going to happen.

Especially Louis. I know that he's going to be the most effected one than the rest of them since we are childhood best friends and he...he likes me. Anyways, after a small bit of time, a doctor in a whit coat and with a small amount of blood on him, walked out. "I'm very sorry, but we couldn't save him." The doctor told us and I steeped right in front of him with a confused look on my face.

"What do you mean by you can't save him?" I asked him, and when the doctor just gave me a sad look in response, I walked to where Jeff stood and I pretended to be sad. "They said that they couldn't save him," I said in the most saddest tone possible. The poison was starting to effect me at this point, but I didn't pay any mind to it. Instead, I started to laugh like some psycho.

"He died!" I spoke cheerfully as I was laughing even harder now. I was heaving and slightly crying at the same time. There were a few people talking and whispering while looking at me, but I kept laughing, wanting to enjoy this moment a bit more. I saw Jeff and I saw him slightly confused, then I looked at Bobby to see him just as confused. I already knew that the doctor was hella confused.

I then began to cough, "He died....finally he died!" I cheered before I started to cough hysterically. I felt Jeffrey place a hand on my back and he called out to me in concern. "Harry?" "Now I can finally sleep..." I said right before I passed out right in Jeff's arms. "Harry!" Was the last thing that I heard before everything went black.

Now I can finally rest. Robert was no longer in my head. He was no longer going to be that chip on my shoulder. The stress is finally gone and I can never describe how happy I feel. I know that there are people who are going to be freaking out over me. They can always remember that they are no longer in danger. I have officially accomplished that goal of protecting everyone and ensuring their safety.

 I have officially accomplished that goal of protecting everyone and ensuring their safety

The car ride back to the house was dead quiet. I mean, all of us were just so deep in thought of what we just saw. The car drive felt long, but it wasn't really. When Mark pulled into the driveway, he stopped the car and unlocked the back doors. We hopped out and we walked to the front doors and Mark opened it with the key that he had and once we walked in, I was tackled by my little sisters and my mum.

I hugged them all softly and I gave each of my sisters a warm kiss to their forehead and my mum kissed me on the forehead. We all sat on the couch and began to talk about what we were thinking while being on the car ride back home. "You did know about Des, right dad?" I asked as I looked at Mark. He sighed before he nodded his head.

He then looked at me and nodded his head, "Yeah..." "How?" Liam asked this time. "After the car caught fire, des somehow managed to get himself out. He was the only lucky one too...I guess." Mark started. "He came to my house and he told me all that happened. He wanted me to promise to him not to tell anyone about him being alive, and I said yes. I took care of his wounds and all of the scars. Harry was around at the time, so he did know about it too."

"It must be hard for Harry to loose his father as well," Zayn said and I looked down. "Well he did loose his father on that day itself. Des was never his actual father. More of a...father figure. When his father died, Des was the only and main one around. Des is just Harry's mentor. He trained Harry and trained him for a day like this. Then there is the truth if Harry blaming Des for his family's death. Des was the one who gave Harry his first gun too. He was like...9 I think? It was scarring. It was awful. Harry was shivering in fear-"

Mark was interrupted by his cell phone going off and he pulled it out before he answered it. "Hello...Harry killed him? Good....Jeff, what happened?....what," He dropped his phone and we all looked at him. "Dad what happened?" I asked. "Harry...we have to go to the hospital. Now." He said and I paled.

What the fuck is wrong with Harry?!?
🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia