7

We were just walking around the school, not really knowing what we were planning on doing since we were 30 minutes early to the actual school building. We were minding our own business, but that was soon interrupted by a girl running towards Harry. She seemed troubled, like as if there was something that she was running from.

The girl nearly tackled Harry, but Harry kept his balance strong and held the girl by her shoulders. I stepped one pace back and so did Niall, Liam, and Zayn. "Is there something the matter love?" Harry asked as he looked at the girls terrified expression. The girl frantically nodded her head and started to speak like as if there was no such thing as air.

"Please help me! Please save me!" The girl cried and Harry shushed her, "Take a breather darling, now what's wrong?" Harry instructed and asked her. The girl took a slow breath and I gave her my water bottle which she gladly took and took a sip from. "Um...I'm Cara and my boyfriend-"

"There you are, you fucking bitch!" Some jock shouted and he walked up to Cara with a pissed expression on his face. "Over here begging to another guy? God, you're such a slut," The boy said before he grabbed his girlfriend by her hair and slapped her. This action set us all off, but we still stayed back because Harry was all that was needed to put this dick back in his place.

Harry stepped closer to the jock and glared before he growled out, "How dare you put your hands on her like that. I suggest you to let her go and leave her be bef-" "You don't tell me what to do with my slut!" The guy shouted, cutting Harry off. "I would do what he says if I were you," Niall stepped in and said.

The guy rolled his eyes before he looked at Harry in disgust, "I'm not afraid of some gay fag," He said before he started to drag Cara. I looked at Harry and saw his jaw clench before he walked fast and grabbed the boy by the back of his shirt.

"Well this gay boy is about to kick your ass," Harry threatened before he kicked the back of the guys leg which caused the prick to fall and that's when the fight broke out. Niall kept the girl safe by walking her right to her first class and away from the entire situation. The rest of us just stood there and watch the fight carry on.

The guy was able to get a few hits on Harry, but they weren't all that strong since they were only causing a few small and faint bruises on Harry's body. In the meantime, his face was getting absolutely destroyed! Harry fought the guy like as if there were no limitations and no such thing as to beating someone to their death. None of us were going to step in because, we were kind of afraid to accidentally get hit by Harry.

I've been slammed and the pain lasted for a week before I was fine. Imagine getting hit...now that kind of pain for will last a whole fucking month if he hits me hard that is...So we avoided the option of stepping in, but eventually, our principal stopped everything. He had guards pry Harry off of the crazy bruised and beaten up boy.

The principal looked at the two of them and sighed. "Mr. Darwin, I am going to have to suspend you for 2 months. As for you Mr. Styles, you've just been granted detention for a while week. Now I hope not to see you get in this situation again. You are a good kid Mr. Styles, please keep it that way. Now go to your class Mr. Styles, and Mr. Darwin, I'm going to have to ask you to leave," The principal said.

Harry shot a glare at the jock before we walked off to his first class, where Niall was waiting for us to get to. We walked in and saw our friend sitting in the front like usual. He looked at us and looked at Harry's pissed expression before he looked at the rest of us.

"So..." "The guy practically has no face," I said as I took a seat right next to Niall. "That prick has a 2 month suspension while Harry only gets detention for a whole week," Liam said. "I should've broken his leg or something..." Harry mumbled before he took a seat next to me. "If you were to do that, then you would've gotten more than just a simple detention," Zayn told him.