Lyric Fic: Traitor!Kaminari X Traitor!Jiro

Start from the beginning

"What do you want from me?" She screamed back.

There was a few moments as the blood soaked couple stared at each other, speechless.

"Oh, look outside yourself." He glared at the body. Izuku's green lifeless orbs stared back at him. He bent down and gently closed his eyelids.

"I won't help you take Him down." Kyoka  said quietly, staring at her combat boots .

"Fine. I'll do it by myself!" He turned to storm away, but she grabbed his sleeve, yanking him back around.

"You don't need it!" She pled. "You don't need this! You don't need to do it, Denki!"

"Oh, I know that I need it." He responded, eyes blank, ignoring her pleas.

"He's been gone for years, I know you can beat it!"

"No, look in the mirror, you know we both fear him.We're one in the same, we're afraid to be near him. We utter the name, with our spirits defeated...but you let me kill him! You're worse than All For One!"

Kaminari yelled the name of the man forcing them to do all this, and a scary, tense silence fell between the two teens.

"I told you to end it." Kyoka spoke of killing Midoriya. "It was all for the best."

"So I have you to blame, for this pain in my chest?!" Kaminari clutched his chest.

"No!" They both yelled in unison, Jiro defensive as his was mocking.

"If you won't go, I will, to avenge the lost soul I killed." Denki whispered.

"...You're filling your heart up with hate, all the same--" Jiro tried to argue, but he stopped her.

"No!" He clutched his hair

"As the kid--"

"No!"

"That you just left--"

"No!"

"Face down on the--"

"No!"

"--Pavement!" She screamed, finally finishing her sentence over her boyfriend's yelling.

"Save it!" He hissed, and she backtracked, eyes widening as fear crept into her mind. Fear of him, a fear she'd never felt towards him before. Your boyfriend or girlfriend shouldn't ever scare you like that. Her eyes gravitated towards the knife, now in his hands again as he bent down to pick it up.

"Denki." She breathed, shaking violently. "Put the knife down."

"It's time I made a statement." He responded blankly, stepping towards her. "A pity the city has ruined us, we could've fooled Japan, just the two of us."
Jiro fell back onto her butt on the concrete, eyes wide and terrified.

"Denki. Please."

He crouched down in front of her, lifting her chin with the blade of the knife.

"He'll kill you the second I go after him. He'll send the League after you. Or he'll do it himself. It is All for One, after all. I was going to run, but He has made a fool of us." He looked down. "I'm gonna give you two minutes. You run, or keep talking."

"You're lost." She replied bitterly, grabbing the knife by the blade and tearing it from his hands. It cut into her palm but she didn't feel it, she barely felt anything. She tossed it back on the ground, raising her bloodied palm to his face as she clasped it with both her hands, almost desperately.

"One, two, three, four, is this what love is really for?!" His voice was broken as he counted on his fingers for the last minute, looking down, but she forced his head up to look at her again.

"Denki!! Stop!!"

"Is this all I get for being yours? The kid in front of me in blood and gore?!" He growled, pushing his lips against hers. She kissed him back, bloody palm slipping off his cheek and to his neck. "You know what I have to do, Kyoka!"

"You..."

"Five, six, seven, eight," He ignored her, continuing his counting.

"Stop counting. Please. I need to tell you something."

"I have to. It's the only way to protect you, Kyoka. You said you wouldn't help me. He'll mutate you. He'll torture you. I can't let him do that to you! We've spent years together. YEARS! Years put to waste for all I hate!!" He was crying now, cleaning off the blade with his shirt. Tears dripped off her face.

Minutes of silence passed, before she held up his wrist, his knife now at her throat. He lowered his hand, eyes wide.

"I know you have to, Denki. He'll do worse things to you if you don't succeed in killing him, but let me live. I know too much." She admitted. "And I'm letting you. I'm letting you. I want you to do it. Because I love you."

"They'll all know All for One's fate." He whispered, hugging her close. "I love you too, Kyoka. That show's about to start. Don't be late."

He brought his knife up to her throat again and soon, more blood spilled on the concrete, more roses.

The bloodiest bouquet.