Skyline

*Harley's pov*

My feet fangle off the edge of the skyscraper, normally this would be terrifying but given the circumstances recently it hasn't been much of a big deal. especially when I had peter leaning against my shoulder by my side. "remember a few months ago when we were sitting here?" I turned to face peter with a smile, "My heart was beating out of my chest trying to work up the courage to kiss you." 

Peter blushed, leaning forward to plant a short kiss on my lips. I heard a car angrily honk at another on the street below, moments before I heard the squeal of tires. Peter gasped, dangling off the edge of the avengers' tower to see what was going on. my eyes widened, reaching out to grab peter. "ah!" I yelled, my hands slipped off the edge of the building. panic and terror surged through me when peter grabbed my arm. 

"You realize I'm spiderman right?" peter chuckled, "I do this all the time, whereas you aren't super and were hanging off a building right now." he pulled me up, and I backed away from the ledge, "yeah I'm not doing that ever again."

Peter laughed, then connected our lips again.

(A/N: one more chapter left guys, sorry for the half-assed short shitty chapter, writer's block is a bitch rn)