Gunshot

*peter's pov*

I was close to tears, no, I was close to smashing everything in this goddamn house. Harley had been out for more than five hours and he didn't even bother to tell me where he was going, or checked up on me. he could've been kidnapped for all I know. I can't believe I was stupid enough to leave my spider suit back in New York. 

but I was mostly furious that he would take off like that, I couldn't stop the streams running down my face. I've tried calling him five times, no answer from any of them. there's no way he'd not pick up, he was definitely ghosting me, was it something I did? 

fuck him, making me overthink like this. I let out a choked sob, he probably didn't love me, everything was probably a lie so he'd just have an easy fuck. this was no coincidence, distant right after I gave him my virginity. 

a deafening sound tore through the air, the last thing I felt was roaring pain in my shoulder. 

_______

*Harley's pov*

I headed back to the house, the package resting in my arms. "peter?" I yelled, no answer. I walked straight to our bedroom and it was shockingly empty. 

that motherfucker left.

I screamed and smashed the glass sculpture onto the ground. I held my face in my hands, tears streamed down my face and I couldn't hold myself up. 

"Harls?" I heard, I snapped my head up and I saw peter lying on the floor, blood pouring from his shoulder.

I took a look around the room, the glass window was shattered.