Are We On a Volcano?

(A/N I've had that song stuck in my head for the longest time I swear)

*peter's POV*

I pressed my palms against the glass, peering out of the window of the private jet. I was sad to leave the beautiful cabin but when I looked out the window I was giddy with excitement.

I turned back towards Harley and wrapped him in a hug. He grunts and slips his arms around me, returning the hug.

"thank you so much, Harley!" I shouted, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!"

"I think you should sit down, we're about to land."

I slipped my hands off of his shoulders and sat in my seat, and soon enough, we landed. I was practically jumping in my seat with excitement. I grabbed Harley's hand and dashed to the exit.

"geez peter, slow down."

"I can't I wanna see the land," I responded.

he chuckled and let me drag him off the jet once the stairs were deployed. I breathed in the scent of the tropical air and immediately coughed.

"you just inhaled jet fuel fumes you dumb fuck." Harley giggled.

"well, you don't need to giggle," I sputtered. 

______

I raced into the beach house, there were windows everywhere that let a lot of sunlight in. I went out the back door that led out to our beach entrance. we had an entire section of the beach fenced off so we could be alone. 

"Harley get over here!"

he ran out and I immediately enveloped him in a kiss. I pulled away and whispered, "we have this entire beach to ourselves." 

"mm, is that so?" Harley responded. I pulled him back for another kiss, deepening it. my arms winded around his neck while he gripped my waist. 

"guess what I found in the kitchen," Harley mumbled.

"what?" 

he bent down to pick up a bag with pineapples in them. 

"are those Hawaii grown pineapples?"

he nodded his head and headed inside to cut them up. I sat down on one of the chairs outside and peeled off my shirt, leaving my shorts on. Harley came back out with a plate of pineapples, I snatched one from the plate and devoured it in no time. a droplet of juice ran from my lips and Harley leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. I whined, not being able to contain it. he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and deepened the sensual kiss. I shakily rested my hands on his chest as I felt my arousal begin to stir. I panted as he pulled away from me, but close enough to feel his breathing against my face. he looked at me then bit a piece of pineapple, licking his lips and teasing me. I pouted at him and he laughed. I smacked his arm.

"Harley what are yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence when Harley pulled me to the ground. 

"you're getting sand in my hair!" I whined.

he didn't respond and just kissed me again. I couldn't fight it and i just gave in, Harley lowered himself on me but not too much. I shivered and whimpered when he ground his hips against mine. I felt Harley smirk against my lips and he did it again. I let out a needy moan and turned red.

"you're too damn easy," Harley laughed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"ok, ok fine please don't get up."

"ok but, those pineapples."

Harley groaned and I smirked. I threw him off of me and devoured another piece. 

______

Harley lit a fire in the firepit, I hugged my arms and he came around to sit next to me. it was almost midnight, the sky pitch black, illuminated with the stars. I looked up and Harley rested his head against my shoulders. 

"you enjoy your day?" Harley asked. 

"mm-yeah," I answered. the fire crackled and Harley scooted closer to me. I sifted my fingers through his hair. he pecked my lips and i smiled, getting drowsier. 

I don't like this chapter, writer's block is a bitch but it'll end like in a few chapters since I have no motivation. but don't worry I'm not gonna end it like really shitty with y'all like, "that's it?"