Mountain Trail

(IF YOU DIDNT READ THE REST OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER READ IT)

*Harley's pov*

my eyes slowly peeled open, blicking rapidly. my head was buried in peter's neck and my legs were wrapped securely around his slender but toned body. I breathed in the scent of his shampoo and kissed the top of his head softly. I felt peter shift in my arms and he turned around to face me. his eyes were half-open, his hair a mess but beautiful nonetheless. 

god, I can't believe I get to call this beautiful boy mine.

I brushed our foreheads together and leaned forward a little more to capture his soft lips in a sweet, gentle kiss. when I pulled away he climbed on top of me just looked into my eyes.

"That was gay," Peter whispered.

I snorted in response and pushed peter off of me. He pouted and I smiled at him as I went to go make breakfast. I heard the ruffle of sheets as he fell back down on the bed. Trudging over to the kitchen I started up the coffee machine and got to work.

___________

"Harley wait!"

I laughed and continued to run and he caught up to me. I quickly turned around and grabbed his legs, throwing him over my shoulder. 

"Ah!" He shrieked.

I walked over to the dock by the lake and set him down. The lake was a beautiful crystal blue and the surrounding forest was a lush green. I deeply inhaled the fresh piny air then looked over at peter.

He had a serene expression on his face, his profile towards me. He flicked his eyes over and he leaned against my shoulder. Our fingers intertwined and we just sat there for a while, enjoying one another's company.

"Wanna go swim?" I asked.

"Sure."

We undressed quickly, leaving our underwear on as we ran on the dock and jumped into the lake. The water was warm, the summer sun heating up the water. I looked towards peter and the sun was glinting off his smooth skin, the light hitting his face just right. I beckoned him closer to me and hoisted him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and brought our lips together. 

I cupped his jaw in my hands and pulled away, staring at him again.

"Wanna race?"

"I'd love to!" Peter exclaimed, "but you know you're not gonna win."

I realized that too but I didn't care.

______________

We got out of the water after an hour, breathless. Running back to the lake house we dried off quickly. I got dressed and left with peter to go on the scenic trail.

It was beautiful, right beside the gorgeous mountain and facing the waterfall. Hand in hand peter and I took in our surroundings. 

Thirty minutes in peter spotted some deer. He squealed in delight as they ran away from the sudden noise. I laughed and almost fell over a peter smacked me. I kissed his forehead and peter shivered as we continued to walk along the trail.

——————-

The sun was setting, we were heading back to the cabin and we had to pack up. I had planned a lot of dates all around the world to take peter on. He has no idea what's in store for him.

I plan to make it the best summer he'll ever have