"There is no way"

*Harley's pov*

I stumbled across a room that looked so obviously like a teenager's room. looking inside I saw, spiderman's web-shooters?!?!?!?

oh wow, I didn't think that spiderman was a teen, let alone an avenger!  I quickly went to go find tony.

oh, right he was going to pick up something. he said it was a surprise. I was imagining how spiderman looked like, I knew he was a teen that's for sure, but like whats his hair color, black? brown? blonde? and what color were his eyes? how tall is he? well, I feel like I knew the answer to that question, shorter than me.

I spin around and see tony walk out of the elevator with two boys around my age. One of them has brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and is looking at the boy next to him, a Filipino. 

Oh wow, the taller one is pretty cute

I stumble a little bit walking forwards and Tony spots me. smiling, walks over to me, along with the other boys who look sort of confused. 

"This is your surprise!"

*peters pov*

"This is your surprise!"

I turn my head and look at a guy my age, blonde hair, blue eyes, and slightly taller than me. 

"peter, Harley, Harley, peter."

I shuffled forwards and awkwardly shook his hand, retracting much faster than necessary. I hope he didn't take that the wrong way. then it hit me, Mr. stark always talks about this Harley guy, someone who helped him with the suit when everyone thought he was dead.

"Harley will be staying here for a while to help me with my projects and get a referral for MIT."

oh, ok some competition. that's fine I see how it is. I grabbed ned's arm and dragged him to my room.

"dude I thought you were tony's only intern."

gritting my teeth I reply, "not now ned."

so I guess I'm not as special as I thought I was. Tony sure seems close to Harley. Well have fun without me I guess.

*Harley's pov*

I watched as this peter guy went into a room, I soon realize its the room where I saw spiderman's web-shooters.

is he spiderman? it would make sense I guess because he's close with tony stark, but he's only my age!

I kept pondering about spiderman when I turned around to ask tony.

"hey is peter spiderman?"

he visibly stiffened and tried to conceal it, turning to me he said

"why would you think that?"

" I saw web shooter lying around along with a lot of webs."

"no those are only prototyped peter's making for spiderman."

ohhhh well, that makes sense.

I walked over to peter's room and knocked. I got no answer and I knocked again. still no answer.

"Peter I know you're in there."

I yelped and jumped back when peter suddenly opened the door. I got worried I did something wrong because he looked furious.

"what do you want can't you see I want to be left alone?!?!"

"I'm sorry I just wanted to talk about your web-shooters!"

his face paled and he slammed the door shut.

well, this is going to one wild summer.

*peter's pov*

HOW DOES HE KNOW IM SPIDERMAN?!?!?!?!

yeah great job, some new guy Mr stark loves to gush over shows up and hes already figured out your identity. 

did he tell him? I will actually destroy him if he did.