Steamy Sauna

*peter's pov*

"where are we goinggggg?" I whined.

Harley just shook his head and laughed, "you've asked me fifteen times and I think you should know by now that I'm not going to answer no matter how much you beg."

I pondered for a little bit, racking m brain to think what could he possibly be thinking in his head.

"maybe I don't have to beg," I muttered in a sultry tone, "maybe seduction can crack your tough exterior."

he seemed flustered for a bit then said, "it'll ruin the surprise parker."

I started to move towards him when he suddenly slammed on the brakes, pitching me forward in my seat. smacking my face into the dashboard and I groaned.

Harley chuckled, "better buckle up sweetheart."

sweetheart. I like that. the way he said it with his little accent got me swooning. 

"would you say that again harls?" 

"better buckle up bitch or you'll break your face."

I smacked him on the arm and he howled with laughter.

"Not funny!"

"it totally is."

____

I flutter my eyelids open and slowly sit up. I stretch and look over at Harley. 

"nice nap?"

"Yup."

"we'll be there in a minute."

_____

"oh my god, Harley this is amazing!"

I found myself standing in front of this grand cabin. I started imagining all the possible things we could do in the cabin. not exactly all were pg. I carried both of our luggage up the stairs to the second floor of the cabin. I'm reluctant to leave new york unpatrolled for so long but Mr. stark said he'd take care of it and I trust him. 

setting down the luggage in the master bedroom Harley snuck up behind me and attacked me with kisses all down my neck.

"ah- Harley!"

he trailed his hands down my body, finding a place on my waist. I shivered at the tingling sensation coursing through my body. he turned me around and pressed his lips against mine softly. I melted against him and slid my hands into his hair as he gripped my waist, drawing circles with his thumbs. the kiss got more heated and he gently pushed my body down onto the bed and he crawled over me, deepening the kiss even more.

"mm." I let out a small sound and I felt a blush creeping up my face. Harley didn't seem to notice it though. 

he removed his lips from mine and whispered, "I think we should stop before it gets to the next level."

a million thoughts rushed through my head and I dumbly said, "what's so bad about that."

__________

hand in hand, we walked all around the cabin property. we discovered a sauna, a hot tub, an indoor pool, and a spa room. we decided to spend some time in the sauna since we were too exhausted to go swimming. we slowly undressed, back to back but I may have snuck a look a few times. we left our underwear on and we stepped into the sauna room. I immediately started sweating. Harley sat down first and he beckoned me closer to him. I sat in his lap, straddling him. I looked down at his beautiful but sweaty face. 

(11/25/19) !!NEW!!

I daintily wrapped my slim fingers around his head and gently pulled his lips to mine, capturing his mouth in a sweet, sensual kiss. I shifted against Harley and his hands traveled down to my waist and ground me against him. I let out another strangled sound that closely resembled a moan. I felt the blood rush down to my lower region. my head filled with thoughts of Harley and intensely focusing on the way his hands roamed my body. caressing the curve of my waist and squeezing my ass. my eyes squeezed shut, my senses dialed up by 10, feeling electrified everywhere Harley touched. 

his lips detached from mine and went straight for my neck. I threw my head back and made a throaty noise as he gently sucked the sensitive skin of my neck, lingering near my pulse point. trailing his lips back up to mine, he carefully nibbled my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly and Harley slid his tongue in my mouth to meet mine. they swirled around each other and I shuddered, gripping his shoulders harder. he deepened the kiss and pressed harder and rougher. small moans escaped from my lips and were muffled by his mouth. he started roughly squeezing and stroking my lower back, my ass.  he pulled away, and I whined as he rested his forehead against mine. we were both breathing heavily with swollen, cherry red lips slick and shiny with saliva. neither of us said a word as we stared with pure lust and want. the question neither of us dared to ask hung thickly in the air, but I decided to answer.

"I'm not ready to go further."

I bit my lip and searched his eyes. he inhaled and replied,

"I'm not either, but I'm fine with kissing the hell out of you."

I breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"We better stop or else we both won't be able to control ourselves," Harley laughed.

I turned red and laughed, capturing him in one more rough kiss before getting off his lap.

"though I'm not ready we gotta do something about, that."

I gestured to our lower regions and Harley laughed.

"I think we'll both be able to take care of that."

I smacked his arm and walked out of the sauna and toward the huge bathroom, Harley following closely behind. I was incredibly sweaty and had to take care of my situation in the shower. picking up underwear from my luggage I headed to my bathroom and Harley headed to his.

________

almost a thousand words yes!!!!

anyways this chapter is finished ill make another one.