Spill

*Harley's pov*

plopping down onto the bed, I heaved a sigh and whipped out my phone. scrolling through my messages I saw peter walk in. I patted the spot next to me and peter came over and sat down. we both had finished cleaning up the rooftop. 

"You wanna just crash here in the living room?"

"yeah sure."

we both got up to grab some pillows an blankets to get comfortable. the air conditioning in the main living area was really low so we needed some extra blankets. 

laying down next to peter in comfortable silence he suddenly asked me,

"do you have a girlfriend?"

"na, and I'm not looking for one either."

he pursed his lips and nodded.

"I like someone though," I said.

"mhm."

_____________

I was about four in the morning and I felt soft breathing on my neck. turning my head slightly I see peter with his arms wrapped around my waist, head buried in my neck, and mouth slightly open. I subconsciously pulled him closer and stroked his hair. after a few minutes, he started making cute little noises in his sleep. I gently shook him awake and he lazily looked up at me. he quickly snapped his eyes open and back away a little bit.

"what were we doing?"

"I don't know you tell me."

I guess he was too tired to care so he returned to my arms and fell asleep again.

by the way, did I mention I liked him?

*peter's pov*

I was in the kitchen eating Eggos drowned in syrup when Harley came in.

"hey, peter do you wanna go somewhere with me after eating?"

"yeah sure."

I quickly finished my breakfast and dashed out the door. I know this special place where id love to take Harley to. 

"if you don't already have a place to go I have a perfect place."

I quickly weaved through the familiar path taking him to my special spot in new york away from the rest of the world where I could just sit and think. 

"I come here when I'm feeling alone or sad."

harley's lips curled into a little smile and scooted closer to me. 

__________

I went to go get food for us after a few hours. we had a lot of fun on the rooftops. talking and playing games. 

"hey, peter can I ask you something?"

"yeah," I answered intrigued. 

"whats your sexuality?"

I stopped chewing momentarily and said, "I'm bi, what about you?"

so thats all I have time for today. I really wanted to update so ill continue here next time.