Recreation

*peter's pov*

Sweat is pouring down my face, I throw another punch and the opponent dodges. I snarled and let out a primal cry and charge forwards. My opponent does the same. We collide in the middle and he quickly overpowers me, dragging me down onto the floor.

"Do you admit defeat?"

"Never!" 

I knee my opponent where the sun don't shine and he doubles over in pain. yep, enhanced strength. But he quickly overpowers me again and I'm on the floor, begging for air. I feel myself slipping out of consciousness

"Alright alright, I admit you're better!"

He laughs and let's go and I take a greedy breath.

I look over to my opponent, Steve Rogers, aka Captain America, aka America's ass. 

we both finish off with bench pressing and we part ways to go shower.

___________

I lather up the shampoo in my hair and sigh as the warm water falls down my aching body. I breathe in the eucalyptus and mint scent in the air and finish up. 

getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around my waist and whip out my phone to check the time. 6:10 am, perfect, just enough time to get ready. I shake my hair dry, put on my science pun t-shirt, and flannel, and make my way downstairs for breakfast.

I'm sort of trying this new thing where I wake up early some days to do some intense combat training with steve. id say it's going pretty well. sometimes I wish I had a friend do it with. not that I don't like it with steve it's just that I want someone who isn't a supersoldier and I lose every time.

________

*Harley's pov*

"come on I don't want to be late!"

I quickly rush out the front door and get in the car to drive to the airport. it's been ages since I've seen Mr. Stark and I can't wait to catch up with him.

I blew through security and sat down in front of my gate with time to spare. I take out my phone and start scrolling through memes when I see a girl walk up to me.

"hi I think you're hot so can I have your number?"

I roll my eyes at her and I quickly continue scrolling through my memes when she lowers my phone. I angrily snap at her.

" can't you see I want to be left alone?"

______

wow, ok, this is really happening. I look up at the stark tower and I make my way inside and walk up to the front desk.

"hi, how can I help you?"

"I'm Harley keener and Mr stark wanted to see me.

she called tony down and a minute later I see him walk out of the elevator with a big grin on his face.

"kid! long time no see!"

"yeah its been a while"

" you're so tall."

"Time tends to do that to a person."

*peters pov*

walking into midtown high I quickly shuffle to my locker and get out my books. slamming it shut I turn around and see flash Thompson trying to avoid me.

might I add that I finally beat him up, I know that's not very like me but he recently groped MJ so he'll endure my wrath. 

walking to the first period with a smug look on my face I see ned and quickly run up to him.

" is it me or have you gotten more ripped?"

I laughed and walked with him to the first period.

_______

"hey, ned Mr stark wanted to see if you wanted to come to the tower with me."

"wait, a chance to meet tony stark and all the avengers? hell yes!"

laughing and skipping over to the entrance, I spot a flashy BMW and make my way over.

"hey, Mr stark, it's pretty rare that you pick us up and not have happy do it.

"well, kid I've got a special surprise for you at the tower."

I giddily sat up and said, "what is it?" I was hoping for a new suit upgrade.

"its called a surprise for a reason, Pete.

First chapter what do yall think?