"Aww I love when our babies sleep together!" Jackson cooed.

BamBam grinned, waving away the eldest's concern. "We were just having some fun!"

"Mark avert your eyes, you don't wanna see this." Jackson warned, covering the elder's eyes with his hand.

"See what?" Mark asked as he pushed Jackson's hand away.

"We were twerking! I'm teaching Jinyoung how to do it." BamBam exclaimed.

The elder scratched the back of his head, confusion written across his face. "But... don't you need a butt to twerk?"

BamBam scoffed at the statement that he's heard way too many times now. "You don't need a butt to twerk, gosh!"

"Face it BamBam, Jinyoung's got the booty, you don't." Jackson replied.

"I'm still better at twerking than he is, have you seen his arch?" BamBam asked, pointing over at Jinyoung who'd purposely been quiet to keep the attention away from himself. "Jinyoung, show them your arch."

Jinyoung shook his head, his eyes glued to the floor. "I-I don't feel comfortable doing this in front of them-"

"Show them!" BamBam snapped.

The elder jolted, reluctantly shifting his  position onto his hands and knees as BamBam requested. He awkwardly arched his back in a totally unnatural position; everyone including Mark cringing at the ugly pose.

"Look at that! He looks like a scared cat!" BamBam complained.

Jackson clicked his tongue, shaking his head. "Oh Jinyoung, I know you have a better arch than that. Why are you trying to hide it?"

"What's an arch?" Mark asked, still a bit confused on exactly what he had walked in on.

Jackson smiled, patting Mark on the head. "Let me show you."

Jackson kneeled  behind Jinyoung, the younger looking back at him with concerned eyes. "W-What are you doing?"

"Showing Mark a proper arch. Whatever the hell you're doing isn't right, and I know you can do better than this." Jackson stated as he placed one hand on the younger's waist to hold him still, the other pressing down on his back.

Jinyoung felt Jackson's crotch pressed against his backside, tensing up a bit for just a moment, only to melt under the elder's touch as his face nearly met the floor and his back curved downwards.

Jackson hummed in satisfaction once Jinyoung was positioned just how he liked. "This is a proper arch."

Mark's eyes were wide as could be, his mouth hanging open at the sight. "H-How are you so flexible!?"

BamBam's jaw also hung open, as far as he knew Jinyoung bent his back like an elderly person with spine problems, yet with just a tiny bit of guidance from Jackson, he turned into clay sculpted into the perfect structure. "Oh my god, I've never seen Jinyoung so submissive..."

"I have the magic touch~" Jackson teased, his ego obviously being stroked by the two's shock.

Jinyoung hid his face in his arms, his voice coming out small and muffled. "Th-This is embarrassing..."

"Shush, we all know you're into voyeurism, I bet you're turned on by this. And why didn't you show me that arch from the beginning!? That's perfect for twerking!" BamBam complained.

"Or fucking." Jackson added, feeling the younger shudder in response.

Jinyoung quickly sat up, his face red as a tomato. Jackson rubbed his back in soothing circles, though the naughty smirk on his face proved that he regretted nothing.