Me: Hai. That's all I'm saying. Wait but I just said that sentence. Shoot, now I said that. OH MY GOD NOW THAT.

The demigods: .....

Me: ...

Them: ...

Me: ...

Me: Okay. Lets start this.

Hazel: No, the silence meant-

*DISCLAIMER* I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARATERS :3

Scene one:

Nico Di Angelo: Okay, who wants to go?

Piper McLean: Oh! Oh! Oh! Me, me ,me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me!! Pick me! Oh! Oh! Pick me!

Nick Di Angelo: Anyone at all?

Piper McLean: Me, me! Pick me!

Nico Di Angelo: Really! Anyone at all!

Piper McLean: I SAID ME!

*Nico glances at her* *she grins* *The others: O_o*

Piper McLean: Hmmm....OH I GOOOOOOT ITTTT!

*everyone groans*

Piper McLean: All boys, come with me. *Piper walks to her cabin*

*the boys gulp and look at each other like: O.O. They follow Piper. The girls wait at Percys cabin, wondering what Piper has in mind. Soon, they start hearing laughs and shouts from outside. Curious, they stand up and walk outside. The boys (Nico, Percy, Jason, Frank, Travis, and Connor) are all wearing dresses (Nico was wearing Sleeping beautys pink dress, Percy was wearing the little mermaid, Jason was wearing Jasmines, Frank was in Snow White, and Connor and Travis were both wearing Bell. Their makeup matching the costumes.) and makeup, dancing around singing "I'm a pretty Princess! Pretty, pretty, pretttttyyy!" The girls all for to the floor laughing, grabbing a camera. Piper walks over like: These bitches ain't got no powah over meh.*

Jason Grace: WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?

*Piper giggles* *After the camp almost died from laughing, the boys came back. The all crowd into the bathroom, getting out of the dresses. They try to wash the make up off. It smears but doesn't come off.*

The boys: THIS.......SHIT.........IS.........WATER PROOF.......?

Piper McLean: *shruggs* Yuh. Slowly walks out door* Imma run now.

~ ~ ~ ~ Scene two ~ ~ ~

Octivian: Booooooooooooooored. Boooooooooooooooooored. Boooooored. Bored. BOoooooooored. BoReD. bOrEd. Booored. Boooooooooooored. Booooooooooooooored. Boooooooooooooooooored. Boooooored. Bored. BOoooooooored. BoReD. bOrEd. Booored. Boooooooooooored. Booooooooooooooored. Boooooooooooooooooored. Boooooored. Bored. BOoooooooored. BoReD. bOrEd. Booored. Boooooooooooored. Booooooooooooooored. Boooooooooooooooooored. Boooooored. Bored. BOoooooooored. BoReD. bOrEd. Booored. Boooooooooooored.

Reyna: *pins Octivian to wall* *whispers* Shut........da.........fuck..........up......

~ ~ ~ ~ Scene three ~~~

Poseidon: O. M. G. GUUUUUUUUYS! I DISCOVERED THIS THING CALLED FACEBOOK ITS AMAZING I MEAN LOOK AT THIS THERES A FISH ON THIS LITTLE SCREEN HERE AND THIS RANDOM GIRL AND -

Hermes: Bitch please, I invented the internet.

Zeus: Yeah. And because of you, look at all those thirsy gurls lookin' for dem nude guys now a days.

All the gods: O-o

Zeus: #truedoe

Okay, first of all, sorry for not updating sooner. And thank you all for commenting and voteing ^-^ Love ya'll

Percy: #Butwedontloveu

Me: Please....no...just no....

Zeus: #yesjustyes

The universe: O_O WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE FU-

ZEUS: #PEACEOUT

PERCY: #YUH

ZEUS: #YOUSHUTUPTHISISMYTHING

HERMES: #BITCHPUH-LEASE.MINE.

Me: ...............Imma just go..................

Random question: FAVOURITE GOD?

Dank yew ~ fat-cat_skinny-kitty