Chapter 19

There was a mystical place that was composed of more than a hundred islands floating in the skies. They were all covered in thick smoke. The heart of this place could be found in the middle of these clusters of islands. In that area, five gigantic islands stood out from the rest of the islands.

These islands were quiet and peaceful. Only the gushing of water, the animals that were walking around, and the swaying of trees could be heard. A deer was peacefully eating fruit but it was startled. It looked in a certain direction and saw someone. Immediately, the deer ran away while the rest of the animals followed. They all ran away from a woman walking through the grasslands. It was Miss Gorgeous.

There were trees as green as possible. The plants were wet like they were getting watered every moment. Animals were moving around. Miss Gorgeous arrived at the end of the path and faced a very long staircase to the top. She sighed but eventually climbed the stairs. One of the deers managed to reach the top and approached a waterfall. The deer squeaked at the waterfall. Suddenly, a grunt that sounded like a beast could be heard. Hearing that, the deer left the waterfalls. At the same time, Miss Gorgeous finally managed to reach the top. She smiled. Suddenly, a voice asked her,

"Medusa, why did you visit my realm? How can I help you?"

Miss Gorgeous stared through the waterfall and saw the bright red eyes glaring at her, behind the waterfall. Due to the waterfall, the entity's appearance was blocked. Despite that, the entity's red eyes and silver hair could be seen. Miss Gorgeous continued walking and saw that the entity was sitting on a rock behind the waterfall, meditating.

"How you managed to connect to him?" Miss Gorgeous asked.

"Am I not allowed to?"

"You are more than allowed to. You need to get out of there and be summoned."

"If only I could."

"That's why tell me how did you manage to connect with him? We don't have time."

"But I really hate it when someone lands on my realm and starts demanding things."

"I told you... I don't have time."

The ground started shaking. A crack appeared under the ground that Miss Gorgeous was standing. Suddenly, the shaking of the earth because stronger and more dangerous.

"Stop," the silver-haired being said.

Suddenly, the shaking of the earth stopped. Miss Gorgeous asked,

"Now tell me what happened?"

"The boy asked for more power. Because of his desperation, he managed to unlock one of the gates of the Miracle and opened a path to my realm."

"Why is it you out of all people? He's an elemental type human, he had no relation with you."

"It's the same goes for you. I know deep inside that you don't believe that he is a pervert, and his lust for you is the reason why you were summoned."

"Well, he's still a pervert. But yes, I know there was some other reason why I was summoned."

"Then we're just the same. I'm sorry but I really don't know why he managed to open my portal."

"Then I'll find about that. How about your noctians? How far can he use your noctians?"

"I don't know. I just lent him some of my abilities. Unknown to that crowd, he actually managed to defend himself from that ice meteor that the other kid dropped. Little did they knew that he only lost because his body exploded due to the overflowing psyions that entered his body. His noctian potency was not enough to cater to those psyions that he exploded."