Chapter 16

Yujin was being treated at the clinic by Nurse Emilia.

"Yujin... what you just did... I think you went overboard."

"I didn't kill him. I can't kill him. He'll recover in no time with the help of our medical team."

"You say that like it's completely normal to you."

Yujin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He momentarily glared at Emilia, but she didn't notice. Yujin stood up and started walking away.

"Wait... Yujin... I'm not done treating you."

"Me beating out Marco is not normal to you, but them beating me badly every day a year ago, is completely normal to you. I'm done here. I don't need your help. I want to watch other matches," Yujin thought to himself. But he sighed and decided to just keep it to himself. He continued walking and eventually closed the door of the medical room.

Back at the stadium, the event continued the program upon taking a break. Matthews approached the mic and said,

"Alright folks, after that intense brawl that we just saw, we will now witness the very first battle that includes those who skipped the first round. That man is none other than another one from Ka family. Ka'lion Aiden‼"

As the gate opened, a boy with blue hair was elevated to the arena.

"On the other corner, we have a firefly member, from 1-2. A girl who demonstrated summoning abilities, which gave her an easy win in the first round. Let's give it up for Charlotte Madden‼"

The gate opened, but nobody came out. Lumon found it weird. He stood up and watched. He asked,

"Where's Charlotte?"

"We've been trying to contact her and also Nilo."

"What the fuck was happening here?"

While they were in chaos, Yujin was just watching them from one of the benches among the audiences. But Yujin asked,

"The police already took the survivors of the blast, why isn't the school notified?"

Miss Gorgeous replied,

"I don't know it either, but I know a little bit about politics. I assumed they're trying to hide that incident. They're trying to show everyone that the player was just either late or just didn't wake up."

The announcer continued,

"As per rules of the competition, you will be given a grace period of 5 minutes. After that, you'll be automatically disqualified. As of now, we already waited for 3 minutes. If, after 2 minutes, Charlotte Madden is not here, we will be forced to disqualify her."

"Fuck‼ Did you guys find her??" Lumon shouted at his men.

"Boss... she's not answering... another thing is that even Nilo wasn't answering."

"What??"

Lumon took out his phone and dialed Nilo's phone. But nobody was answering. Lumon just blankly stared at his phone while whispering,

"What the hell?"

Lumon stood up and left the arena. After a few minutes, Matthews announced,

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, this is obviously a violation of this tournament. As per rules of this Olympics, we will now disqualify Charlotte Madden. Making Ka'lion Aiden as the winner of this round."

But the crowd was disappointed.

"What the hell? I wanted to watch that boy from the Ka family."