Chapter 5

The lady smiled and told him, "Well, it's good seeing you 50th, I'm miss 27th, one of your predecessors."

As he heard those words, it was the first time that he really looked at the lady. Her skin was white as porcelain. But her lips were the one that caught his attention the most as it was red as the most colorful strawberries. She got a very voluptuous body. She can be assumed that she was from 20 to 30 years old. And probably one of the most beautiful women that Yujin have ever seen.

"Hmmmmm... you just scanned my whole body, do you?" the lady told him.

Yujin was embarrassed and tried to hide under the hospital sheets.

"If you just didn't know, being half-naked is not normal. Can you please use something to cover?" Yujin requested.

But the lady pulled the sheets, "As I've said, I manipulated that telepath earlier which can be said that I'm a more powerful telepath. I can easily read anything that you have in mind right now. For example, I can completely read that you are partly embarrassed but is tempted to look at my very beautiful body. Boy, do you want to become my slave?"

Yujin pulled his sheets back and continued covering himself. He then saw another set of sheets on the woman's bed. He took it and throws it at the lady. But the sheets just went through the lady like she doesn't exist. Yujin was surprised by the event and just looked at the lady.

"Ooohhh look at this pervert, look at my body once again." The lady said.

Yujin was embarrassed and covered himself again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA‼"

The lady laughed and said, "I guess, after all these years, my beauty is still unmatched, even at this age‼"

Yujin then asked her while not looking, "Look, ummm, by the way, my name is I'm Ka—"

"Let's skip the introductions kid. As I said, I already know who you are."

"Okay then miss. So, do you mind telling me, who you are?"

"Hahahahaha, well, let's just keep it that way, I'll tell you more once you earned my respect. But for now, call me Master. No, wait... Miss Gorgeous is a lot better!!"

"Why would I call you that? I think Master better."

The lady then looked at him and smiled. She snapped her fingers and in an instant, Yujin finds himself in the spinning circle once again.

"Woah‼ Woah‼ Whhyyyyyyyy??" Yujin screamed and started running.

"Boy, I don't want any objections. Just follow my orders if you want to survive and escape this place. Understand?"

Yujin didn't have time to think and kept running. He looked at the woman's floating body just beside him. With seemingly no other options, Yujin took a deep breath and said,

"fine master, I'll do everything, just send me back".

"Hmmm, how about let's start by calling me, Miss Gorgeous?"

Yujin closed his eyes and then, "Please send me back miss Gorgeous‼"

His master snapped her fingers, and, in a moment, he was back in reality. Yujin returned to the same hospital bed.

Yujin asked, "Wait, is that true or am I just dreaming??"

"Well, its a yes and it's a no, I'm a telepath, a powerful one. I mastered this ability that I was able to understand the secrets of the human mind. In your case, what I do is that I'm just placing you to an imaginary simulation that I made. In that space, I made a threat, the spinning cylinder, to force you to run"