Having finally determining that tae was actually drunk (big surprise), everyone sat in their seats and decided to to follow Tae's whim and play truth or dare. The main attraction the boys had planned.

"Okay i will spin the bottle first!" Tae spun the bottle first. The bottle landed on Marie.

"Truth or dare Marie?"

"Umm... Truth?" 

"Truth huh? Let's see...." Tae's wicked smile formed on his perfectly handsome face. The girls all felt something was wrong but it was too late to back out know.

"Is it true that you hated Jin when you first met?

Marie looked at Jin and then back at tae. She nodded her head and was met with a few 'ooooo's' from the crowd. She quickly added "I only didn't like him at first but now I couldn't live a day without him." She smiled and then looked at Jin who gave her his famous flying kiss. 

That wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Yn released the pent up tension she held and then let it out thinking that she must be thinking too deeply about this. There is no way the boys have something planned, right?

The bottle was spun again by Marie this time. It landed on Cassie. She picked truth too and was asked what she liked about her mate the most. She chose his smile to which Jungkook replied with "Is that it? I know something else you like apart from that..." He smirked whilst raising his eyebrow. Everyone understood what he meant which made Cassie feel even more embarrassed and throw a bottle at Jk's head. It hit him right on the forehead causing laughter to erupt after she poutly stated "Well it looks like someone's sleeping on the couch tonight." Jk's response to it made the laughter continue on as he tried to get Cassie to change her mind. But she is one stubborn girl.

The game continued on but had yet to land on Jimin or Yn. Until now. The one spinning it was Namjoon. The bottle spun for a while until it landed on Yn. Yn slightly tensed after seeing all the boys smile and Yoongi sigh out the words finally as it landed on her. Jimin on the other hand tensed just like YN did as he too seemed completely clueless to what the boys were up to. Yet he had a weird nagging feeling that something was up as all the boys looked at him and then Yn.

"YN truth or dare?"

"Umm.." Yn felt really uncomfortable as everyone looked at her eager for her answer. It was obvious that whether she pick truth or dare the boys had something in store for her. Having accepted her fate Yn resided to whatever the boys were up to hoping it wasn't anything too bad. 

"I'll pick dare." Yn decided that truth probably won't be the smart move as they may ask about her past which she no longer wanted to talk about so dare was the only possible choice she had left.

Almost as if the boys were all waiting for this moment the boys smirked and Yoongi became very animated.

"Dare you say? Well i dare you to sit on Jimins lap for the rest of the game."  Namjoon very happily exclaimed.

Mind you that we are all sat on the floor, all crossed leg, so sitting on Jimin's lap in that situation may not bet the smartest of moves. As Yn was about to complain, Yoongi grabbed Yns arm and stood her up.

"A dares a dare Yn. You can't go back on a decision that you made. You can go yourself or I will pick u up and place you on his lap. Your choice."

Yn looked at Yoongi and then all the spectators that looked amuse. Even the girls seemed amused. The only quiet one was Jimin who just sat there looking around like a lost puppy which bright red cheeks. He too knew what having Yn sitting on his lap meant. 

Yn look pleadingly at anyone to help her but no one did so she moved very very slowly to Jimin who looked up warily  but didn't move. 

"Umm.. I'm sorry but can i.."Yn stuttered which the others found amusing