However, much to Yns denial Jimin had already broken into her heart that she had tried so hard to close. Right now the door to her heart had only sustain a crack but in due time it was sure to be broken open. Something she never had expected and never will except.

Their little exchange didn't fall to deaf ears, the group had all seen what had happened and it took a lot of Taehyung's and Hoseok's willpower not to make a comment about it. They all acted like they had not seen it after getting scolded by Jimin the last time they decided to tease the two. They certainly didn't want to face his lectures again. He can be scary.

The picnic seemed to be going well with the variety of food, which the girls soon found out wasn't made by all the boys just Jin and a bit of Hobi and Yoongi. Apparently they were the only 'professional' cooks in the group, followed by Jimin and Jungkook and then two people who 'can't cook in order to keep everyone alive' being Tae and Joon. Jin's words not anyone else's. Yn being the only one doubting they weren't that bad decided to ask them both to make some smores with the portable smores heater. Yn put the ingredients in the middle and even told them what to do, on top of showing them an example. And the result being?

They burnt the field down...

Well nearly. 

Somehow Joonie had hit the smores cooker causing it to fall and land directly on the grass causing a small fire. Jin had put it out almost instantly almost like he was waiting for that moment. 

As for Tae, he had completely melted (or burnt to be exact) his marshmallow till it looked like charcoal. How could someone not realised that it was burning?

Yn was actually stunned and amazed at the two. She had never seen anyone like the two and looked at them as though they weren't human. Much to everyone's astonishment yn's eyes glistened as she looked at the two in fascination. She looked like a child how had attained a new toy. The group looked at her weirdly as she laughed with the boys and even complemented them for doing such a bad job.

After that whole fiasco the group decided to play truth or dare with the bottle they had. 

"It's basic knowledge to play truth or dare during picnic's so let's play!!" A slightly drunk(?) Tae said.  

"Tae did you have the punch again? I told you to avoid it because they added strong alcohol to it!!" Sighed Lily who was concerned about her mate but also because it was effecting her too. Part of the mate bond allows not only pain to be transmitted to each mate but also other intoxication's. Thus the reason why after a mate dies the other mate goes crazy from not just losing the other half but also from the extreme pain. 

"I'm not drunk!! I'm fine!!" Wailed tae whilst he swung side to side.

But one question popped into Yn's head. He's drunk? Since when do Werewolves get drunk? Our immune systems stop that from happening even if the intoxication is really strong.

Someone realised Yn's perplexed facial expression as she stared at the two couples who were currently arguing.

"Tae has a weaker immune system as he was born prematurely. His body wasn't fully ready when he was born but it was crucial as his mother and his life was in danger so she gave birth 1 month early."  A voice she knew too well spoke. She looked ahead to Jimin who was informing her about what she was thinking about. As everyone else was focused on the two bickering couple no one heard what Jimin said. 

"It's a tough topic for Tae so don't say anything out loud. He lost his mum due to it." 

Yn just nodded her head and agreed to it. She felt slight pity towards Tae but seeing how happy he was, the pity disappeared. Instead what was left was envy. Envy for how he could smile and laugh like nothing happened, just like Jimin. Was she the only one who didn't move on with her life? Was what she was doing wrong?