A/N

Yin: *rushing to get all the papers in the mess* oh god! Has the camera turn on yet? *tries to get the camera ready* oh damn! *quickly takes the paper and clears her throat* Ahem! As we all gather here for ehm... wedding? Oops, wrong paper!

*tries to find another one* Weddings?! What is this? Music sheet?! Mandarin? *sigh* oh well, I don't need it anyway!

Oh ehm, hey! I didn't notice you there! Ehehe.. as you all know I'm the author! Please call me Yin.

First, I wanna say I'm sorry for these mess. I was trying to find the right paper damn it!

And second, I'm sorry I haven't update for a round 2 months! I'll try to update in my vacation and before vacation! I just had my test around 2 weeks ago.

I lost my motivation on this fandom. I'm terribly sorry! *bows down* I just got busy with all the notes and calls. I'm just 12 and I've been chased by my teacher on a project we have to finish.

And that project takes around 4-5 weeks and we've been chased. Especially for the leaders of the group cause the teacher would call the leaders, scold, and ask where's the damn project! Hey! Don't blame me I get to be the leader and become busy! I don't even like it.

Then, my story project on my sister's USB.. my teacher lost it... I haven't told my sister yet so when I told her, I might as well not updating this story.

Third, I'm terribly sorry for not updating! Pelase understand my situation!

Please give me some motivation to update! I swear I'll try to update 3 times a week! I just got flu okay?

Oh and!
I'm opening up some criticeize and advice section!
Just tell them in the comment below okay?

With that way, I'll try to improve. Thank you!

Love ya'll beautiful readers!!! *waves hand and turn of the camera*