Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Your P.O.V

You're listening to Nya about the sepertine. Until you notice a wierd smell from Jay and covered your nose.

You went to Nya and wishper a little bit about the smell. Nya stopped and cover her nose.

“Who's wearing parfume? I'm allergic to it..” Nya sayed.

“Hey! You say it's a man cologne!” Jay complain at Kai while the other ninjas laugh at him.

“I kinda always get things mixed up..” Kai said trying to hold his laughter.

You sigh and left the room. “Jay, if you want to attract a girl.. Never wear that worse parfume.” you wishpered to him while you passed him.

Jay look down a little bit emberassed. The others left Jay and Nya for a while but you suddenly remember what you're going to talk about to Nya.

But you stop at the front door and listen closely.

“I-I'm sorry Nya, I don't know you're allergic to parfume..” Jay said scratching the back of his head.

“It's oke, I know their pretty mean..” Nya said.

Jay seems to struggle. He want to tell Nya something.

“Ehm, Nya.. Will you go out with me? Like hanging out? I really like you! I could take you to a really fancy restaurant!” Jay stammered.

“You mean like a date?” Nya asked back to Jay. Jay sigh and nod his head nervously.

Nya smiled. “Sure, I would love too!”

Nya smile and left the room.

You can hear Jay shouting in excitment.

“YES, YES!”

You shook your head. Nya look at you. “How may I help you?” Nya asked you. You remembered you have some questions for Nya and you pulled her to her room.

--

“Nya, will you believe me if I tell you this?” you asked her.

“Tell me what?” Nya asked.

“I think Sensei Wu is going to some kind of dark place.. I'm not so sure..” you said.

Nya start to let out a small laugh.

“See, I knew it! You won't believe it!” you hissed.

“Why would Sensei went to that kind of place?” Nya asked.

“Who knows to invite someone from there..”

“Where do you know that?” Nya asked.

“When I was meditating, I was trying to concentrate but I see Sensei's presence at some kind of dark place?” you explained unsure.

Nya sigh. “You should go get some sleep, (Y/n)..”

You sigh way more louder. “Fine, it's look like I'm tired.. But I'm not!” you hissed.

Nya shook her head. You look at her back as you notice some kind of big robot.

“What's behind you?” you asked. “Oh ehmm.. Nothing!” Nya said.

You walked pass Nya and look at the big robot. “Wow! Are you the Samurai X?” you asked amazed. Nya sighed.

“Yes, yes I am.. Please don't tell anyone! Only you, Sensei, and Kai knows..” Nya beg you.

You nod and do some action like zipping your mouth.

You look at a small broken wire. You take a safety glove and try to tie it together. “Nya, you're just like this wire...” you start to make a conversation.