Rise Of The Snakes

"Where am I?" you look around from a beach as there a broken boat infront of you.

"How long have I been sleeping?" you ask. There's a bag beside you and you decide to open it.

"(Y/n), I supposed that's my name. Is that a bow?" you ask looking beside you.

"Did I use this thing? Where the heck am I?" you ask yourself. You decide to look more deeper to your bag.

"Phone? Novel? Shurikens? What am I?"

You decide to look around enter the forest till you get back to the city. "Is this it? I don't remember anything.." you ask yourself and decide to ask a person.

"Excuse me miss, may I ask what is this place?" you ask politley to a women.

"This is Ninjago City. What the heck is wrong with you?" the women replied rudely. You nod and smile trying to be polite. "Thank you."

You go to busway and look at a huge map. "Ninjago City? Jamankai Village? Maybe going there could help me." you mutter to yourself head out from the busway.

--

"Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted aproaching Jamankai Village!" Nya yelled in panick.

Ninjas start to struggle taking their weapons. Welp, that's what you got for not moving for weeks.

Jay struggled to take his nunchuks. Nya help Jay take them. "Er, uh.. Uhm.. Thanks uh.. Uh.."

"Hurry!!" Nya yelled in panicked. "RIGHT!" Jay say and get up as well as the others.

--

"So this is Jamankai Village?" you ask yourself. 'It look so peaceful! Wait, what's that sound?' You tought to yourself.

You look around curiously as you see a lot of people hurrily go back to their house. You heard a laugh of a boy.

He show himself while laughing evily. "It is I, Lloyd Garmadon I demand all the candy in town.. Or else.."

"Lloyd Garmadon? I taught we're facing Lord Garmadon!" Jay protest.

You come near Lloyd and smile. "H-hey! G-gimme your candy!! Or else.."

You sigh and take a candy nearby you and give it to him. "Uh... Uhm.." Lloyd start to sutter. You giggle and lowered yourself to be the same size as him.

"Mister, I sugest you to stay back." said Kai. You sigh and pull your mask before looking over to him. "Yes? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Wich one should we answer first?" ask Cole to Jay. "Don't ask me!" Jay say.

"We need to teach that kid a lesson." Kai said. You sigh. "Nope, can't do. You shouldn't teach the kid a lesson." you said.

"Well, then.. You ask for it." Kai said and do a spinjitzu. You dodge easily.

The other ninjas sigh and join Kai. "Ninja, Go!" they yell. When Kai is about to kick you, you punch him in the face first.

You feel someone is behind you and quickly turn over and see Jay ia about to punch you but you hold it first. "Run kid." you said as Lloyd run away.

Cole run to you and you quickly throw Jay to Cole as Jay's electric nunchuks got to Cole's body.

Zane was beside you taking out his shurikens and throw them all to you. You sigh and catch the shuriken and throw them to Zane as Zane froze.

Kai was still up and take his sword. Fire start to come out. You take your bow and quickly aim them to Kai as he's stuck to the wall.

"Move slow, can't control power, and talk to much." you said and take a bite of the apple that have been laying on the floor for a while.