The Royal Blacksmith

Your P.O.V

You're at the training course aiming some arrow to the robot dummy that Jay lend you.

You could feel someone touch your shoulder and you look at who tap your shoulder.

“Nya has something important to tell us..”

The calm voice speak. It's Zane. “I'll be right back after I get this dummy broken.” you said coldly.

You tightened your grip to the bow. Anger run through your veins.

You could hear Zane is about to take the remote control of the dummy and set it to level 9.

The dummy start to attack you real fast. You put down the bow and take a sword nearby ready to destroy it.

You slash the robot dummy by it's neck as it fall down.

Zane gulped a little bit. You and Zane go to the controler room. “Are you still mad about us ignoring you?” Zane asked slowly.

“About ignoring Lloyd you mean? Well, of course I am.” you said as you reach to the front door.

Zane opened it for you. Without saying thank you, you step inside and see the ninjas and Nya talking about something.

“What's up?”

Nya looked at you. “Nothing, we're just talking about a show.” Nya said smiling.

“So we have to go to Cole father's house and ask him to get it?” Kai asked out loud doesn't realise you're here.

Pfft... What are you guys talking about? Ask Cole's father to get it? Get what?” you asked.

They shook their heads. “You don't just get it.. You tried to earn it!” you muttered and walk off.

“Guys! I got a idea! We could just ask (Y/n) get it!” Cole exclaimed.

You look at them confused. “What the heck are you guys even talking about?”

“We're trying to get the fangblade. There's a talent show competition. The winners get the hands on the cup.” Kai explained to you.

“So? You expect me to get it for you guys?” you ask glaring at them.

They nod their head honestly. You shook your head and leave them be.

“We'll get you 3 cups of ice cream!”

You quickly turn your head over to them. “Oke, what's the plan?” you asked eagerly.

Nya shook her head and let out a small chuckle.

--

“Give me your golden weapons!” Cole exclaimed. “Tell me again why can't we keep our weapons?” Kai asked again. “My father can't know that I become a ninja!” Cole explained.

They all look over to you. You look at them confused. “What?”

“Ehem! Your bow please.” ask Cole as he take out his hand to take the bow from you.

You sigh and give him your bow and so does the arrows. “Oh and be careful.. There's the snake attack, poisonous, and the pointy one..” you said honestly. Cole take the arrows carefully from your arm.

Once Cole finish taking all the weapons, he step up to his house and knock the door.

“Dad?”

Mr. Lou open the door only to glare at Cole. “Too good for the bells huh?” Lou asked then shut the door.

Cole sigh and press the doorbell as it make some sing-song voice.