Friends?

It's a peaceful morning to start (Y/n)'s day not until..

Wouldn't you just stop looking around all this place?

This place has nothing! Let's go to the other.

Yikes.. DANG IT!

“Let's get our friend, (Y/n). She haven't eaten her breaksfast yet. And it's unwise to play game this morning.”

“But you play them too right?”

The ninjas are probably playing games.

Your P.O.V

You sit straight up. You look at your side as you find Lloyd sitting in the corner reading his comic book.

“Morning.” you greeted him. He hummed in respond. You stand up and take a shower.

-

You and Lloyd went to the table. You grabbed the cereal and the milk. You pour them to the bowl and start to dig in.

“(y/n)..” Lloyd called out as he put his comic book smiling at you. You stare at him confused. “That's the best comic ever! You should try to read it..”

“Good morning (Y/n).” Wu greet you as he sip his tea. You look at him. “Morning.”

“Would like some tea?” Wu asked you. You smile and nod.

You take another glass and wait to be poured. “(y/n), I would like to talk to you later privately.” Wu said. He stand up and you drink the tea.

You look over to Lloyd who open the fridge then close it.

It.

Reapets.

Every.

Single.

Time.

“What's wrong Lloyd? I just fixed that door fridge.” you asked concerned and trying to remember yesterday's night trying to fix the firdge with Nya.

“I'm bored..” Lloyd said. He walk over to you and lay down to your lap.

You look at him. You grab your bag and found a small board game.

“Checkers?” you offer to him. He look at you raising an eyebrow.

“Checkers? Do you even know how to play it?” Lloyd asked you.

You found a instruction book about Checkers and read them while trying to play checkers with Lloyd.

--

“Checkmate.” you said as you take the last of the horse.

Lloyd look at you sigh. You look around and hand him your instruction boom to him so he could study them.

You went over to Wu's praying room as you sit down.

“Hello (Y/n)..” Wu greet you as he open his eyes from meditating.

“Hello.”

You look at him. “I wanted to ask you some question.” Wu said sipping his tea.

“Sure.” you said.

“Where do you learn how to fight?” Wu asked you.

You shurgged. “Ehm.. I don't really remember..”

“I would like to give you a small task.” Wu said.

You look at him way more confused. Wu open the scroll and let you see. “This is the Purple Ninja history.”