the dress.

🎼 There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark. You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing, The world could change its heart. No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful.

Kaycee's POV

"Kaycee, which one looks better?" Bailey asks me as she shows me two dresses. One is a violet laced dress and the other one was a red simple dress but off shoulder.

"I think the violet is suited to you perfectly." I said because Violet really looks good on her. "What is a good shoe color to match this?" Bailey asked. "Try a white heels." I said because Violet is a dark color so it should match with something light.

"Guys!!! I don't know what to wear!!" Tahani screamed. "I thought you already picked something." Bailey said. "Yeah but I saw another dress and then another one!!!! this is harder than I thought! Why the hell is there so much choices!" Tahani said really stressed out.

"Let me see what picked out." I told her. She nodded and showed me five dresses. The first dress was a simple green flowy dress with the feathers on some parts of the dress. The second dress was a light blue dress which had rhinestones on the top but simple on the bottom. The third one is a floral off shoulder dress. The fourth one was a pink dress that has a see-through effect on the top. And at last, the fifth dress is black not so dress type because it's a two-piece type of clothing because it's cropped on top but had a flowy effect on the bottom.

"I think I like this one." I pointed at the black one. Dark colors really look good on Tahani when it comes to formal things. "Yeah it suits you." Bailey complimented her.

"Can gold be good with this?" Tahani asked. "Because my clutch is gold and I don't want to find a new one." Me and Bailey laughed seeing how worried and stressed out Tahani is.

"Relax Tahani you'll look great." I told her. "And yes, gold does match with that." I added because she might get more stressed out.

"What about you Kaycee? Did you find your dress yet?" Bailey asked.

The truth is I didn't find it yet. I'm not really the type of person who wears these kind of things. I didn't want to lie to them so I shook my head.

"Did you decide on the color yet?" Tahani asked. "Sean and I wanted to go with Royal Blue." I said and they started to look around. A couple of minutes later they gave me dresses to try on but, some doesn't really suit me and some well, not my type.

"That's mostly all the royal blue we found." Tahani said. "You still haven't found one?" Bailey added. I shook my head and they frowned.

"Its okay guys. Just pay yours. The Crystal Ball is not until 8 hours okay" I told them and they smiled and proceeded to the cashier.
-
Tahani and Bailey went to go and buy their shoes. I didn't want to go with them because I still need to buy my dress.

I've been walking and looking around at some stores but nothing has ever caught my attention. However, I saw this botique called "Sarah's Palace." It was actually a nice boutique. They had dresses with every single color. They don't only have dresses but also has shoes, clutches, and jewelry.

"Are you looking for something particular miss?" The lady asked me.

"I'm trying to look for a dress that royal blue that can look good on me." I said to the lady.

"Well, you have very long legs and have a very nice body." The lady stated. "I think I know what might look good on you." The lady added.

I followed her on where she was going in a couple of minutes later she handed me three dresses. "Those dresses would absolutely look good on you. I'm sure you'll pick one." She smiled and showed me the fitting room. The first dress was like the dress that Tahani has but it's royal blue and it had lace on it. The second dress was full of lace with flower pattern for design. The third dress was beautiful though. It's a see-through type on the front but had another layer for the inside. It had a beautiful pattern and was off shoulder.

"So, did you pick one?" The lady said. I nodded and showed her the one I picked.

"Do you have any suggestion on what heals and clutch could go with this?" I asked shyly.

She smiled and showed me a pair of heels that was beautiful and a clutch that was simple yet elegant. Both were silver.

"You have really good eyes." I said. "And you're really pretty." She said I smiled.

"What's this for anyways?" She asked while we were walking at the cash register. "It's for the Ball in our school. It's called Crystal Ball." I said and she stopped walking and faced me.

"What's your name?" She asked. "I'm Kaycee, Kaycee Rice." I said and she looked shocked and smiled after.

"So, you know Sean Lew?" She asked and I felt my body sweating and my face turning red. I didn't have the power to say anything so, I just nodded.

"So, your the Kaycee Rice he's been telling me about." She said.

"Are you siblings?" I said  because I think they are. Well, they look alike so, I asume they are. "Yes." She answered and smiled.

I was about to ask her if Sean told her about our situation but, Tahani suddenly showed up.

"There you are! We've been looking for you!" Tahani yelled and signalled me to go to her and Bailey.

"Hold up! I just need to pay for this." I said and went to the cashier. I was about to grab my wallet when Sean's sister said, "No, its okay, you made my brother really happy when Tate dumped him. So, I should at least Thank you for it." She said and handed me the things that she helped me pick. I tried to say no to her offer and just pay it. But, I gave up and just accepted it and smiled at her.

Once I got my things, I went to Bailey and Tahani.

"So, did you find a dress?" Tahani asked and I nodded.

"Really!! Can we see it?!" Bailey squealed.

"Well, you'll see." I said and they both frowned.

-
Okay, so I'm very sorry that Sean isn't at this chapter😭 I was just suppose to put the crystal ball in this chapter but I got carried away and decided to add this as a full chapter🤣

I hope you liked this unplanned chapter😉

And don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share🥰