unknown feelings.

🎼Oh no, I think I'm catching feelings that I don't know.
-

Sean's POV

"I'm sorry." Kaycee said to me. I don't know why she's apologizing or what she's apologizing for. "For what?" I asked.

"For you and Tate. I'm sorry you guys broke up. I know it was my fault. You shouldn't have surprised me on my birthday you should've just spend time with Tate." She stated. I gave her a questioning look because I don't know how she got that.

"I know how girls feel. I am one. So, I noticed that Tate was upset about our friendship." She stated again. I didn't even know how I didn't even thought about this before.

"It's not your fault, Kayc." I told her because I could sense guilt all over her body already. I went to her and hugged her. Once I hugged her, I felt electricity shivering through my body again. I stopped hugging her and said, "Let's Start." I stated. It took us a while to finish the rules and plan for this 'relationship.'

The rules are:
1. In school, Sean would sit next to Kaycee and be extra sweet and would be close to her same goes to Kaycee.

2. Hold hands when they walk down the school hall way.

3. Go to parties that Tate will be.

4. Don't tell anyone about this except for Ken and Bailey.

5. If they are still 'together' they will be going to the Crystal Ball together. (1 month and a half from now)

6. Kiss only when necessary.

We thought that if people don't see us doing PDA then they wouldn't believe that we are together. So, we added and agreed that we could kiss and make out but only if it's necessary. Once we were done, Sean said his goodbyes and left.

3 days later.

Third Person's POV

Kaycee woke up from her 3 hr sleep. She didn't sleep well last night because she's been overthinking about today. Today is the day that she'll be portraying Sean's FAKE Girlfriend. She got ready and went downstairs ate her breakfast until she heard a knock. She assumed it's Sean because they both agreed that he'll pick her up.

She opened the door which revealed Sean Lew her 'boyfriend.'

"Are you ready?" Sean asked Kaycee. To Kaycee, she wasn't because she knows this won't be an ordinary day. She'll get more closer to Sean from now on. "Well...yeah. You?" Kaycee told Sean. However, to Sean he's ready to get back with Tate but the past few days he doesn't feel that excited anymore ever since his moment with Kaycee. Well, he's not even sure if it's about Kaycee because they've hugged and held hands before and he hasn't really felt anything. That unknown feeling only happened recen-

"Sean? Hello?" Kaycee called Sean but he didn't hear. "Sean?" Kaycee called again but he still didn't answer, "SEAN LEW?!!!" Kaycee shouted which caused Sean to stop thinking and faced her. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Sean asked and Kaycee repeated her question. "Oh yeah, I'm ready" Sean said.

They drove to school and the inside of the car was complete silence. It was silence until Kaycee played a song.

'🎼Cause you said it meant nothing

And I should've kept my silence

But I guess I'm too attached to my own pride to let you know

That all these words meant nothing

And I've always been this heartless

And we're just having sex

No, I would never call it love

But, love

Oh, no

I think I'm catching feelings

That I don't know

If this is empathy I feel

Just hold on

Remember why you said this was the last time

Kaycee Rice never heard of this song but, she thinks that it had a powerful message to it.

However, Sean Lew just got more confused with his feelings. He doesn't know that if he has unknown feelings for Kaycee Rice. Is it possible that he's catching feelings? He just let the thoughts slide and focused on getting Tate back.

~

Tate's POV

I was walking down the cafeteria and the first thing I see is Sean feeding Kaycee food and she kissed his cheeks. I'm literally boiling right now because Sean didn't even let me become clingy to him in public and now, he's literally showing and telling everyone that Kaycee and him are dating. This is just bullshit! I shouldn't have broken up with Sean. Ughhh Tate how could you be this stupid?!!

"What's up Tate?" Tati asked her but she just shrugged her off.

"Let me guess? Your mad because of Sean and Kaycee?" Tati stated and I looked at her angrily for speaking their name. "Tate, you can't be mad! You broke up with the guy." Tati said and she was right. I broke up with Sean but I just didn't expect him to go out with someone so fast especially not with Kaycee.

When I saw Kaycee heading towards the bathroom I followed her. Right when I came in I saw her washing her hands.

I went up to her and slapped her on the face. "Okay listen up bitch! Sean's mine ok?" I told her. "What the fuck. Okay first of all you broke up with him. And Second of all, he's not yours because he's not an item that you could keep." She told me which made me more angry at her. "You bitch!!" I shouted at her. I took her hair and pulled it but since this bitch knows how to fight she kicked my hands which caused me to let go of her hair. She ran outside but I followed her and pulled her hair again and she screamed through pain and the people in the cafeteria was now staring at us but I don't care right now. "Okay listen to me, He doesn't deserve you because your just an ugly, non-talented, bitch!" I told her and I was about to slap her until someone held my wrist.

"Don't you dare touch Kaycee!" Sean said and took Kaycee's hand and went somewhere.

Sean's POV

I took Kaycee up in the rooftop because its the place where I usually wanna be alone.

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah she didn't really scratch anything." She said and chuckled. "I'm really sorry that Tate did that to you." I said because what she did was mean. "I don't blame her. She's jealous which means that the plan is working." She said which I just realized that all this was just an act, she's just my fake girlfriend..

-
Author's Note: Next Chapter is a One month jump because as I have said it's a short story with less than 20 chapters!

PS: Sorry if this is a little shorter than the other chapter.

Also Vote, Share, and Comment🥰