truth or dare.

🎼How would you feel? If I told you I love you. It's just something I want to do.

Sean's POV

We're all here at the pool and still can't believe Kaycee undressed in front of me. I mean I have seen her wearing a bikini but she hasn't really done that to me. She could've warned me at least. My thoughts were cut off when Ken asked me, "Are you thinking about Kaycee again?" I got shock towards his question. "Why are you asking that?" I said defensive. "You still don't see it. Huh?" Ken said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It's for me to know and for you to find out." He stated. I shrugged of my thoughts and just swam.

"Guys! The foods here!!" Tahani screamed and we all headed towards the table. We all ate and went back to swimming until we got tired and changed to dry clothes.

"Guys lets play a game!" Josh Suggested. We all agreed and headed towards the living room. "So what game are we gonna play?" Bailey asked. We all started suggesting different types of games but we ended up to truth or dare with the bottle.

"Okay let me start!" Tahani said. So, she spinned the bottle and it landed to Bailey.

"Okay Bailey, Truth or Dare?" Tahani asked and Bailey said truth.

"Did you and Ken do something beyond making out?" She asked and Bailey nodded which everyone was shock.

"Okay me next!" Bailey said and spinned the bottle which landed to Kaycee.

"Kaycee, Truth or Dare?" Bailey asked and Kaycee said Truth.

"How many guys have you liked?" Bailey asked and Kaycee said one. Everyone started to look at me and saying that I'm lucky.

Kaycee spinned the bottle which landed to Tahani.

"Truth or Dare?" Kaycee asked and she said Truth.

"How many guys have you dated?" Kaycee asked and Tahani said 3 which wasn't surprising because I can see how people would like her.

Instead of Tahani spinning the bottle it was the person next to her which was Julian and it landed on me.

"Truth or Dare?" Julian asked me and I said Dare.

"I dare you to make out with Kaycee for one minute." Julian said and all eyes were on me and Kaycee now.

I looked at her telling if its ok using my eyes and she nodded so I stood up and went to her and they got out their phones and timed it.

At first I was really hesitant because we never really made out. We didn't even kiss yet. I cupped her cheeks and slowly went to her lips. She brushed her lips against mine and at first, it was slow until it got passionate and faster. I went down to her neck and back to her lips until they said that the time was done we looked at each other and I went back to my seat.

Once I went back to my seat I could feel my heart beating really fast and during our kiss (well, make out session) I felt the electricity again and it just felt like there's a connection between us.

Kaycee's POV

I kissed Sean Lew. Holy shit!!! I kisses Sean Lew! I am literally falling for this guy and I just can't stop now. I shouldn't have agreed to this. I also could've just told them but of course I didn't because I didn't wanna get what? emberrased! I need to stop this already. But, Sean still doesn't have Tate yet. Huh? I just noticed this is gonna end pretty soon. He's going to leave me and go back with the girl he trully loves. I shrugged my thoughts away and paid attention to the game.

After a few more rounds I went upstairs and went to bed because I already feel tired. Sean followed me and went to the couch to sleep. However, I stopped him. "Sean just sleep here. It's fine with me and you are probably really tired." I told him. "Kaycee, I'm fine here already." He said but I kept on saying that he could sleep on the bed until he finally gave up and laid on the bed.

"Goodnight, Sean" I said and faced the opposit side of him. "Goodnight, Kayc" He said and turned off the lamp.

Sean's POV

I woke up and I saw Kaycee and for some reason I smiled. However, it was gone with surprised look when I saw that I'm laying in bed with her while I'm cuddling her and our legs are tangled to each other. I stared at her face for a long time. She's beautiful. She doesn't even have to try to look beautiful because she naturally already is. I know that she really is insecure but, she has no reason to be. She really deserves someone who can tell her everyday that she's beautiful.

Huh? I guessed I just realized it. I always wanna be with her. I would always feel different when we touch each other. I always wanna make sure that she's safe. I actually picked her over Tate already. Remember the Fight? I don't know why I just realized it now. I don't know why I kept on denying my feelings towards her.

But, I sure now know my feelings,

I'm in love with Kaycee Rice.

-
This chapter is shorter than my previous chapters and I am very sorry for that.

Thank you guys for making it this far. I know that this book is kinda getting boring but I promise I will try my best!

Vote, Comment, and Share please🥰 Thank you❣️