distant.

🎼cause I'm not giving up. I'm not giving up giving up no not yet. Even when I'm down to my last breath.
-

Kaycee's POV

I ran. I ran as fast as I can out of the school. I called an uber while running which almost made me trip or hit something. When I got out of the school, I waited at the parking areas. After 5 minutes, the uber I called arrived. I got in and the driver started driving. Once I arrived home, I said thank you to the driver first before I ran all the way to my room.

I changed to my pajamas and went down stairs to get ice cream. Once I got back at my room I decided to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I thought it was going to make me laugh but, it didn't. It really hurts. It fucking hurts!

I shouldn't have let myself fell for him. I shouldn't have agreed to be his fake girlfriend. I shouldn't have let myself too fucking attach to him!

I can't let this happen again. How am I going to face him on school on Monday?

I was cut off with my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. And it was none other than, Sean Lew. I decided to turn off my phone because he'll most likely call again.

I continued to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. so that I could at least forget about what happened but instead of enjoying the show, I started to cry harder remembering all the moments I had with Sean. It was our favorite show. So, I decided to stop and just try to sleep.

But, I didn't sleep until 5 am and that didn't help because I woke up at 9 am. So, I really didn't get that much sleep today.

Sean's POV

I broke her heart. I broke her fucking heart! I should have just told her I love her too! I should have said something! But no, I chose not to say anything. I chose to break her fucking heart!

"Bro, calm down!" Ken said. He found me at the rooftop a few minutes before Kaycee left.

"How the fuck could I calm down if I hurted the girl that I love?!" I said. "The girl that I fucking love!" I shouted.

I was supposed to make her happy. I was supposed to protect her. But, I fucking hurt her! How could someone that wants to make someone happy be the cause of their heartbreak right now!

"It's not your fault, you didn't know." Ken said trying to calm me down. "It is my fault! I should have told her that I love her!" I said.

"Sean, just calm down okay." Ken said. "Just give her some time for now." Ken added. I nodded.

"Now, lets go down because Bailey is probably looking for me right now." Ken said. "I'm just going to go home. I'm not in the mood to come back at the ball." I told Ken. Ken nodded. So, I headed towards the parking lot.

I decided to go home and tried to sleep but I can't. Whenever I close my eyes, I see the look of pain and hurt in Kaycee's face.

I tried to call Kaycee but she wasn't answering her phone. Well, I'm not surprised, I can't really blame her.

Honestly, I'm scared. I'm scared of losing her. I wanted to tell her how I feel but, I didn't.

She blocked me in all social medias. I think she even blocked my phone.

Huh? I'm scared of losing her but I feel like I already lost her.

Kaycee's POV

I'm actually home alone since Devon is at work, Kylie has a photoshoot to attend, My mom went to do some errands, and my dad is at work too.

So, I decided to take a bath because well, I gotta take care of myself too. Once I was done taking a bath I saw Bailey at my couch.

"Kaycee. I'm sorry." She said once I looked at her. "What are you talking about? I just stopped it because I  know already that Tate is jealous and wants Sean back." I replied to her and took some clothes with me and headed to the bathroom again.

"Oh wait! Kaycee! We're going somewhere today!" Bailey told me. I got out of the bathroom and replied, "I'm not really feeli-

I was cut off by Bailey, "Ummm...No. I didn't ask for your approval. And Kaycee you need this." Bailey said.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine." I said but she really doesn't know when to give up. "Kaycee, talk to me. please."

"I fell in love with him." I said while tears were escaping from my eyes.

Hey guys👋🏻 I'm sorry for making you guys wait long and I'm also sorry that this is a short chapter.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share🥰