-HEKAPOO POV-

I was outside leaning forward towards the balcony as I started looking to the sky, then to the villagers, I started seeing some of them with couples, like a women and a man getting along together, another making each other happy, and then another who look happy together and I can tell by their faces that they will always be together and never loose each other...Suddenly, I notice someone coming behind me as I quickly turned around..

Star: Wow! Easy there girl, it's just me and Marco.

Hekapoo: Oh, hey..

Marco: We came by and notice you seem...not yourself...

Star: Yeah, is everything okay? Mom said your never like this before and not even now...

Hekapoo: You guys really wanna know Huh?

Star: Well I mean, talking about it can make us help you feel better..

Hekapoo: It's not, trust me.

Marco: Come on Hekapoo, we came to help you, and we can't leave you like this.

Hekapoo: ....*sighs* alright. Fine.

Star/Marco: Yes!

Star and Marco then walked to Hekapoo as they both lean forwards the balcony with her...

Star: So? What's wrong?

Hekapoo: ...Well, I know I'm never like this, all sad and upset, but now, I do, somehow I don't know why or how I started feeling like this? But somehow, I just feel lonely without being someone...someone who I can talk to, be with, and spend more time than the others...like those villagers..they seem happy together, and the other two, they're happy as well being together...and you two as well, you guys are always happy together...and me...there's no single guy who wants me to be with...

Star and Marco both have know why Hekapoo is been acting sad and upset, realizing that all she needed was someone to be with, to care about her, a guy to be with her to make her happy everyday.

Star: Um..can you give us a minute?

Hekapoo: Sure.

Star and Marco huddle up

Star: Marco, I feel bad for her.

Marco: Yeah, no kidding. I never knew Hekapoo as feelings like that

Star: Well I mean didn't you said she's always alone the time when you met her?

Marco: Yeah, it's just her and no one else but...Hekapoo having feelings...that's something new from her.

Star: Okay, let me handle this.

Marco: You sure?

Star: Yeah, don't worry.

Star and Marco ended there discuss as Star started walking to Hekapoo...

Star: Listen Hekapoo...I know how you feel, don't worry. That's how I felt to when I had no guy who to talk to...until I met Marco. And my life change because of him...so if that happened to me, then that should happen to you someday...

Hekapoo: Really??

Star: Sure, why else no guy would like someone that is...Eh...Um...how old are you?

Hekapoo: I'm over 100,000 years old cause Glossaryck created me with his magic, but I consider my age as 20 years old.

Star: Wow

Marco: I know right!

Star: Anyways, Hekapoo Listen, there other guys that will end up being with you, don't you worry girl, If that happen to me, so it can to you.

Suddenly Hekapoo smiled

Hekapoo: *giggles* Thank you Star...that really made me feel better...

Star: Your welcome, cause that's what friends are for, to look after each other.

Hekapoo hugs Star as Star hugs her back.

Marco: So? How you feeling Hekapoo?

Hekapoo: Better.

Marco: Ah, I knew Star would say something to make you feel better.

Star: Trust me, I know how to make someone feel in a good mood. So, what now?

Hekapoo: Well-

Suddenly, they heard screaming coming down from the village as they see monsters coming out from the woods as ludo was on top of one.

Hekapoo: Damn it! Ludo is back at it again! Come on, let's warn your mother!

Star/Marco: Right

Hekapoo, Star and Marco started rushing downstairs as they went to warn Queen Moon and the others..

Star: Mom! Dad!

Queen Moon: I know! Ludo is back!

Hekapoo: Sorry for the taking long your highness, shall we take them down?

Queen Moom: Yes. High Commissioners get ready!Star? Marco? You know what to do?

Star: On it! Ready Marco?

Marco: Let's kick ass!

Queen Moon open the doors as they all notices the monsters already rampaging the village and scarring off the villagers.

Hekapoo: Nrgh!! I'll deal with them!

Queen Moon: Hekapoo Wait!

Hekapoo then started running towards the monsters as they all notice her running towards them, she then stops as she yells out

Hekapoo: Hey you bastards! Stop this or pay the consequences!!

Suddenly, Ludo came behind the monsters as he gives him a grin..

Ludo: Well Well Well, If it isn't the scissor enforcer, Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: Hey you green beak fuck! Stop this already! We've beaten you last time with Toffee and now your back?! How much would it take for you to return collect more losses?!

Ludo: You have jokes huh? Well, my master has send me here for a reason, to get more magic from Star's and her mother's magic!

Suddenly Star and the others came behind Hekapoo as they all heard what he said...

Star: Mines and my moms?! The hell you talking about Ludo?!

Ludo: that's not of your concerns you brat!

Hekapoo: Whatever your deal is with star and the Queen you're going to have to go through me and them!

Queen Moon: Patience Hekapoo, let me handle this...Ludo, what is the reason you are here?!

Ludo: *grunts* how many times I have to repeat myself?! None of your god damn business!

Queen Moon: More attitude I see?! Very well, I'll give you a chance to get out of here peacefully, or you're going to have to deal with us again!

Ludo: This time Im not going to lose! My master have created some monsters who are stronger than before! Allow me to introduce you to them; Tora, Arlong, Monet, Jack, Jasper, Bullet, Striker, Killer, Spike, Hydra, Krane, And Tank!

All the monsters that were introduce, some were big and strong, some are violent with weapons and one is a female monster.

Jack: Just to let y'all know, we ain't going to go easy on y'all, just a reminder.

Hekapoo: I was about to say the same thing *cracks knuckle*

Jack: Oh don't worry toots, we'll "deal" with you later!

Star: Bring it then! Cause it's not only her your fight!

Marco: Yeah! We got back up!

Jasper: Oooooou, look how scare I am. Teh, don't make me laugh.

Ludo: So, you ready?

Hekapoo: Bring it!

Ludo: Monsters....Get them!

Queen Moon: Eveybody Attack!