Chapter 37, part 2

Start from the beginning

Only to realize that my captor was a she-wolf who was squirming under me…

What.The.Hell!

In an instant I recovered from my shock as I realized I was probably hurting the poor thing with putting all my weight on her cutting her airway channel and my claws were too close to her neck.

Dam you Xyon my life was perfect why did you have to drag me into this shit!

I thought huffing internally.          

“Look I won’t hurt you but you have to promise me that you won’t make any noise” I said in a neutral tone of voice to which her wide eyes opened wider and she just nodded while trying to blink away her tears.

‘Damit! Look what you have done now’ my wolf roared angrily at me, if there is one thing that was a no no for me and my wolf that was to ever hurt a female.

We can be bad, vicious, and ruthless but hurting those weaker than us was something we would never do.

Taking a deep breath I let go of her, my claws retracting back but she was still beneath me and I was somehow straddling her.

Making sure she would stay true to her word I started to slide off her body slowly only for us to accidently rub each other in an erotic way!

Both of our eyes flew open wide yet both tried to ignore what had happened and now I was completely off her but sitting beside her.

Since I didn’t want to risk her ratting me out the very next second, right now I was still in a killing reach of her.

We were both silent when I decided to break it

“So care to tell me why you went all crazy on me” I asked trying to remove the awkwardness between us, bad move.

She looked at me as if I had lost my mind.

“Me gone crazy on you! You tell me Mister, since you are trespassing and in my room, Who are you and what are you doing here?” She asked anger seeping her words.

“As I said I am a guest here” I said while letting my eyes take her petite form as best as I could in the dim light. She was sitting so I couldn’t exactly know her height but as she was under me I did get to feel her soft curves…

Shit I better get a grip on my wolf or I might just make a move on her.

“So you are a guest here yet I don’t even know you” she asked unbelievingly.

I gave her my million dolor smile “well baby not everything that happens here is run by you after all no offence but you are just a she-wolf” I said yet not knowing the impact of my words would be that strong on her.

“You sexist pig, just a she-wolf? For your f*cking information I am the next in line Alpha of the Blue Creak Pack” She declared haughtily.

Oops!

She stood up to her five feet six inches squaring her shoulders yet I still towered over her since I was 6'4. I could see she hated that she had to crane her neck to look at me... But that just made me smirk internally.

"So... You are Mikhail's pup?" I asked knowing that will just fuel her anger and boy was I correct.

"It's Alpha Mikhail to you, or don't you have even basic manners" she hissed at me.

I just watched her lazily but now I could see the outline of her body and face when I reached her face as our eyes clashed.

"Stop staring at me" she hissed through gritted teeth.

I took a step towards her

"Why?" I challenged her as now she was looking really uncomfortable.

I kept moving forward and she kept backing away.

"What? Don't tell me the little wolf is scare from the big bad wolf" I taunted her but I stopped in my tracks when I saw her cringe and the smell of her fear hit the air.

Damnit she was scared of me and somehow my wolf hated that because he was growling loudly in my head.

I backed away a bit from her hoping to make her realze that I meant no harm but she was shivering like a leaf and tears started welling up in her beautiful eyes.

"Hey" I said trying to soothe her only for a sob to escape her and my wolf going all ballistic on me.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground with her hand in a killer's grip on my throat!

"What was that again? Never allow your opponent the time to take advantage of your situation! How about you add never believe all that you see pup"

My wolf was having a blast, honestly he was like having the time of his life, enjoying each minute of it not caring that a mere she-wolf alpha or no alpha was making fun of us. If it was up to him he was ready to start dancing for her!!!

I mean if I wasn’t sure as hell, I would think he really liked being whipped by this girl, or that she was our mate! But she isn’t right? I would know if she was right? I mean I felt no sparks, no crazy love feeling no intoxicating scent? So I guess we are good right?

I mindlinked Xyon……………

‘How the f*ck do you know if someone is your mate and don’t you dare laugh at me not after the hell I have been going through for you’

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

So my lovelies am I the best or what????

Two updates and I am still recovering.... I wanted to make you guys wait but then I said naaaa they deserve it RIGHT NOW!!!! LOL!

Of course this is for all you Octavius' fans... I have a question is she his mate or not? I mean if she is then why isn't any of them feeling anything?????

Love you my dolls...

Xoxoxo....

Goldengirl200%