💕 Valentine's Day Imagines 💕

Start from the beginning

"When did she put that into my mailbox...?"

Reading further he went through all her instructions before taking his things and leaving.

……………………………

"So... Down the street to the right? Then another turn to the right and straight down the road? Where is she leading me to...?"

Despite having his doubts about his girlfriend's plans Sin still followed her, hoping he wouldn't regret it.
When he noticed a tall building in front of him, though, he started to worry.

"Is that... Really the right place?"

He was standing in front of a love hotel, an expensive one at that.
Nonetheless he decided to enter the hotel and ask if his girlfriend was there, and much to his surprise there really was a room booked under her name.

"Have fun~!", the woman at the counter called after him.

"Uhm... Yeah... Sure."

Using the elevator to go upstairs his nervousity built up.
It wasn't like him to be so nervous, but not knowing what his girl was up to made him lose his calm composture.
Although he knew seeing her would change that in seconds.

After arriving he left the elavator, heading straight for the hotel room to knock at the door.
No one opened, though, so Sin decided to just enter the room.
He did knock, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Walking into the room he grew more nervous with every step until he finally stood before the bed, confused as to why the room was empty.

"(Y/N)...?"

The tall man thought about leaving again before he heard the bathroom door open.

"You called~?"

There she was, standing straight in a red lacy dessous, hair in waves and a tie in her hand while her other hand rested on her hip.

With slow steps she approached him, smirking.

"Today's a very special day, right? So I'm going to treat you well~"

Sin could feel the heat rise in his lower regions, his lips also curving into a smirk.

"Oh? Did you prepare all this? Well then, I'm not going to let you down... But don't regret this tomorrow when you can't walk~"

"Oh, don't worry, I won't~"

And so began a long, long night...

Rib//りぶ:

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day.
(Y/N) has been bothering me with nothing else lately.
But today she seemed kind of serious.

"Hey, Rib... Don't you think... We're missing something?"

"Missing? Did you lose the keys again!?"

"No! I meant like... Something we don't have but we should...?"

I tried to make assumptions in my head about what she could mean and processed them, my eyes widening in shock when I came to a solution.

"You want to get pregnant!?"

"No!! You're such an idiot sometimes!"

She sighed in frustration and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Then... What is it? What do you mean?"