🍂🎃 [15th] Soraru//そらる 🍂🎃

It started a few weeks ago.

Soraru woke up late.

Too late.

"Shit, I'm going to miss my train..."

He put on his shirt in a hurry and threw his tie around his neck.

"Now I just gotta fix this and-"

He stopped.

"Wait... What? How does this even work...?"

He fondled around with his tie, testing every possible knot technique before he gave up at last.

"I don't even know how to tie a tie! I can't be late on my first day...! But I can't just throw the tie aside... Ugh..."

Then he got a sudden idea.

"It might come off as weird, but..."

He grabbed all his things and hurried over to his neighbor.
They never talked, except for occasional greetings in the hallway, so he was sure she would be freaked out by his sudden assault, but this was his only option.

He approached the door nervously, fidgetting with his fingers until he finally got the courage to knock.

He waited a few minutes but nobody opened.

"Seems like she's not there... Shit, what do I do now...?"

He decided to knock one last time, though his hopes were already below his chances of arriving on time for work.

All of a sudden the door opened with a loud 'thunk', Soraru shrieked back in surprise.

"What do you want!? I was getting ready in the bathroom, okay!?"

"I-I, uh-"

"Oh. Aren't you the guy from next door? What is it?", she said, a little calmer now.

"I- I-I can't tie my tie..."

"And...?"

She looked at him, a question mark clearly visible above her head.

"Uhm... Could you... Help me do it...?"

"... Are you kidding right now?"

"No...?"

There was silence between them for a moment before the girl errupted into laughter.

"Oh my god, that's so cute, haha! I'm sorry- Ahaha!"

Soraru's head sunk down, ashamed of himself.

"Oh no, don't look so down- I'm sorry, okay? I'll help you. Come here."

He moved closer, handing her the tie which she took with a smile.

"So you never learned how to do this, huh?"

With a swift movement, she lay the fabric around his neck and neatly tied it with a knot.

"There you go."

"Thanks. You really saved my day. You know, it's my first day at my new work place, and- Oh shit."

"What is it?"

"I-I missed my train-"

"Uh-oh. Should I give you a ride?"

"What?"

"I was asking if you would like me to get into my car, sit on the driver's seat, you sit next to me, I push the gas pedal and drive you to work."

"I understood that much, thanks. I meant, like- What?"

"I said-"

"Yes, please drive me!"

"Okay~", she smirked, grabbing her keys and walking up to her car.

The raven haired quickly followed her and let her drive him to work.

.................................

The next morning, Soraru woke up a little earlier so he didn't have to rush.
But one problem still remained-

"... Yes?"

(Y/N) got interrupted during her morning routine once again, opening the door with a frown.

"I, Uh- Could use a little help again.", he sweatdropped with a nervous smile, one hand scratching his neck, the other holding a striped tie.

"I seriously can't believe you...", she grinned, clearly amused.

Nonetheless, she helped him tie his tie again.

And not only today.
This continued for weeks.

Soraru didn't even try to learn it on his own-
Like this he had at least a reason to see her everyday.
Her presence immediately lightened up his mood and he could feel himself become more lively than before.

If this was the only way to see her, then he would gladly knock on her door yet again the next day and, like an idiot, ask her for help.

_________________________________________

Meep