39 || DISTRACTION

What the actual fuck. That didn't just happen. Harry and I did not just kiss. There is no way in hell we did. I must've imagined it, there must've been some explanation to it.

Maybe he was drunk? No.

Maybe I was drunk? Shit, maybe. I can't seem to wrap my head on it, I feel like I just did drugs.

The whole car ride to my apartment was silent in the most awkward type. None of us spoke, he would quickly pass a yellow light in order for us not to get stuck for a minute in the car.

The only thing preventing me from going insane was the soft roar of the engine, and if we were to be stuck at a red light I would've jumped out of the car.

We didn't even look at each other when we got to my apartment, we both kept our stare ahead and with one last "see you" he was off.

I pressed my body against the door, many thoughts of Harry and I consuming me. I have never once seen him in that light. He was never really someone I was attracted to, he was not ugly one bit but it was really like seeing a brother.

I should stop saying that before I throw the fuck up.

Those same damn butterflies kept swarming around my throat and I hoped it was just the coffee that he made me trying to come out.

"Kat?" I look to the hallway to see a sleepy and shirtless Ben with messed up hair. "Where have you been?" He asks coming closer making me sigh and walk away from the front door. "I tried calling but you left your phone and -"

My hands go to his face as I press my lips to his own, catching him off guard. He is startled for a second before his arms go to my waist while kissing me back.

I had no idea why I was kissing Ben, but anything would be better than being reminded that Harry and I kissed no less than thirty minutes ago.

Am I doing this to prevent myself from catching feelings for Harry? That'd be silly, I could never.

Or am I really doing it for that one reason?

No. I like Ben, that must be why. He's hot, he's got a nice body and oh my God he's a great kisser.

His hands go to my jaw before he kisses it down to my neck making me moan. I haven't had sex ever since Ethan, even then we stopped having sex about a month before he cheated on me so I was very sexually frustrated and it showed.

"What are we doing?" Ben asks, backing up from my mouth for a second before I pushed him to me again. At this, he lifts me up from the ground making me wrap my legs around his waist before we both disappeared into the room.