Page 7

✉️~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐: 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴
💌~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 (1) 𝒐𝒏𝒆:
𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬! 𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬! 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲! 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭.

Christmas, the time when people get together, reflect on the year, express gratitude. To give thanks, Christmas brings unity wether you believe in god, or you don't. Wether you celebrate Christmas or not, that day still means something to you. And it means a lot to those around you as well.

Taking the gingerbread cookies out the oven, Thea screams in happiness "Urgh this is what I've been waiting for all year long!" Thea smiles holding onto my arm "you make them just like your mother"

"Wow, you're only here for her cooking?" I joke
"As if you know I love you guk!" Thea says hopping on the counter, chewing on the left over candy canes.
"And plus, you're the only family I have left, why would I abandon that?"

"Well with your stubborn brain you'll probably argue and say you don't need me" I chuckle
"I may but you know I'll come back to you, you're my brother dude!" Thea smiles "so what are you baking now?"
"We're baking the cupcakes and I gotta make the homemade eggnog"
"With liquor" Thea smirks, I roll my eyes sucking my teeth, she knows I don't really drink much but still offers me liquor knowing I'm going to decline. I'm not against people drinking if you want to drink. Drink. I'm just against people thinking you have to be tipsy or buzzed to have fun. You can have fun without it, if you're surrounded by the right people.

"You can add liquor in your stuff not mine, you psycho"

⚡︎
Aislara pov

"Clara! , can you help me bake the brownies" I ask smiling as I take the Christmas cookies out
"What?! I wanna help with everything are you Insane" Clara smiles, while walking up to me
"So, I never got around to asking but did you ever figure out why your girlfriend said what she said?" I ask softly "if you don't wanna talk about it we can just ignore this, and talk about how I almost died today on an escalator"

"Well the girl came to me and asked me was I her girlfriend and I said was, she broke up with me, she went on to explain how they met, showed my texts of her saying she had no girlfriend she was single, and yeah so that happened" Clara sighed "wait- you almost died on an escalator?" Clara furrows her eyebrows

"So listen my damn shoe lace got caught in the belt of the escalator! Don't judge me, luckily it wasn't my doc martins I would be pissed" I groan "but that's pretty fucked up im sorry you had to hear it from someone else and not directly from her"