Page 5

✉️~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐: 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘴
💌~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 (1) 𝒐𝒏𝒆:
𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙙,𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙢𝙤𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

⚡︎
Aislara pov

pressing send I roll out of bed, forgetting to check my emails or text messages, today is my day. my day to be happy I made it to publishment, waltzing towards the kitchen, because I'm going to make myself a big breakfast. I see the picture of jungkook and I on the swings, me with the big ass band-aid on my knee, and him with a bandaid on his elbow. we used to always do such outstanding things with each other, I was the one that always dragged him into the things.

That fact that we were both Virgo's, are parents caught hell trying to tame us. Not pointing out that we were bad kids. It's just that motto you hear every once in a while "double trouble", Clara's ringtone echoes throughout the house, I ask my speaker to answer her, while I get my plates and everything ready.

"So I'm the extra friend that instead of sending you my paragraph I called you so I could see your true emotions and you could see mine"

"Kick names and take ass Clara" I joke smiling while looking at her.
"Wow, what a beautiful chestnut woman you are" Clara comments making me giggle with overflowing happiness

She clears her through and begins reading her paragraph "dear aislara, we met September twenty-fifth, two-thousand and six, I was sitting on top of the monkey bars, feel so self deprecating, such a withering rose I was at the age of eight years old, the world on her shoulders before she even reached double digits, then here comes an angel, a real-life angel, she didn't have wings she couldn't fly, all has was a heart made out of pure gold, the sunflower spoke to the preserved withered rose so admirable 'so tell me why a gentle soul like you is all alone' the sunflower optimistically asked the rose, all the rose could say was 'the gentle soul in me is scared, my soul doesn't want to hurt anyone'"

Clara looks at me, both of us on the verge of breaking down, our story sounds so beautiful, like something out of a fairytale. But it's not. It's real. A god I hope I never lose my memories.