Page 2

✉️~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐: 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺
💌~𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 (1) 𝒐𝒏𝒆:

𝙥𝙤𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙥𝙤𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘼 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

"[[𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...]] 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧? . . ᶻᶻᶻ

⚡︎
Aislara pov

Bright and early Wednesday morning, on my day off from my classes, I'm typing poetry, anonymously at that. If us young kids have such an up to date high tech software such as Twitter and Instagram shouldn't we take it to our advantage to bring peace until the world? To bring hope into the world?

Why take the high tech device and use it to harm someone you barely know from flesh to bone? the world still puzzles and scares me. Sipping my tea I continue typing to finish this.

After typing and posting my poetry I feel a wave of warm energy come over me, "thank you parents, I'm doing the best I can and I'll continue to do the best I can" I smile, getting out of my computer chair, walking towards to the kitchen I decide to make me something to eat until I hear my phone ring, frowning I grab it from the dinning table right where I left it last night.

"Diana" it flashes on the screen, swallowing in hesitation I ended up answering her "hello Diana" my voice speaks almost regretfully

"Aislara! How are you, sweetie?" Sweetie?
"I'm great and you?" I answer back
"So good! I just wanted to check in and see how are you, I've missed you" she comments, didn't miss me when you broke me did you, Diana?
"Yeah I'm great, how has life been?" I place my phone in the dock as I pour myself some cereal.
"It's been beautiful, my boyfriend and I have gotten engaged!" She squeals, all working organ stop as I'm coming into an out of body experience, so fast, literally a month after our five-year relationship, it's just that easy? It's just that simple? Being brought back to earth by my subconscious I stir my cereal in the bowl " I want you to be at the wedding! , I know it's kind of bizarre you know given our history but you are someone very important to me just thought you needed to know that"

A queasy feeling erupts in my stomach the urge to just go off on her but what would I gain out of it?

Bottled up feelings spilled out the floor?
Bags tightened from sleepless nights?
my time spent loving her would reverse back?
would it heal my swollen heart that is curved?

no it wont, so whats the point of putting her down to lift me up?

"Oh um I don't know all about that" I chuckle " I have to think on that if you don't mind" I choke through it
"Of course sweetheart! Just know the space is always available for you, hey I have to go, I'm meeting his parents, I hope to talk to you soon, love you!" She says excitedly
"Yeah see you soon" she hangs up and I sigh pulling my lower lip in between my teeth,