An Unexpected meeting

(Third person POV)
The four began to panic, holding each other's hands as they ran so they wouldn't lose anyone.
They stopped at a dead end, which made them begin to worry.
Then out of blue Vietnam immediately grabbed Malaysia's flail and swung it into the wall.

Everyone was shocked, not only because that this was so unexpected, but also because it will make the small narrow tunnel collapse right on top of them, but instead he busted open an exit, and they all ran out right before the entire tunnel was destroyed.

They dove out and hit the ground hard, but at least they were ok. When they got up they saw debris and pieces of rock all over the floor.
Indo was the first to speak up,

"Vietnam, are you crazy!"Indo cried shakingly
"The entire tunnel was already weak enough, that hit would have made it collapse right on top of us!"

"Well I got us out didn't I!?"Vietnam shouted back. Phil then looked up and noticed something."Uhhhh, guys?"

*fighting continues *

"Guys!?"
"GUYS! SOMETHING IS SLITHERING FROM THAT HOLE!"

*Everyone looks up*

"Everybody climbs that pole over there," Malay said in a hurry.
"Philip do you know what that is, you know more about animals than any of us."

"It is a common death adder, It is one of the most venomous snakes in Australia," Philip said shakily. Just then a tall figure dropped from the hole along with a snake around his shoulder.
"Hello mate!"
"Uh hi?" Malaysia asked, seeming very confused.

"I see you've met my death adder ey? Looks like she scared you half to death mate! And don't worry about her she is just a sweet little thing" He said while picking up the large snake.

"Aren't you scared of that thing?" Indo said as he pointed at the snake from a distance.

"No mate this little girl lost both her fangs at birth, she wouldn't be able to inject venom in you even if she wanted to."
"*sigh* Well that's a relief, " Vietnam said.

"C'mon mate I found a secret room here just a couple of hours ago."
(Philip's POV)
That guy also seems very familiar, but I can't see his flag in the dark.
So when we entered the brightly lit room, I immediately recognized him.
"Aussie?" Aussie or Australia was the brother of two of my very close friends, which is America/Joe and Canada/Nada. He taught me so much about animals when we were younger.

"Yours truly!"
"Guys this is Aussie; and Aussie this is Malay, Indo, and Vietnam. We all woke up in the same room ."

(Aussie's POV)
While Philip was speaking, I noticed that a piece of paper fell from a small slit in the wall.
"Hello, I see that you have found each other and the room, well done! But you see there are a couple more people here. The only problem is they are hidden, locked up, or on the run like you dear Australia. Now if you want to free this fine young man you need to accomplish a test.
Good luck~

When we finished reading a note, a cage containing my older brother, Nada, was lowered slowly, right above a pool of black common death adders(this time with fangs).

"And PS: you won't be told what the test is, you'll have to figure it out yourself.
You only have 30 mins to complete this test and if you don't; you can say goodbye to Nada!

Nada's eyes widened in fear.
We need to do this quickly or my big brother could die.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Well, that is the end of that chapter.
I'm sorry if it is short again.
Still trying to think of more ideas, so until then enjoy this cliff hanger ;)