What Am I Going to do With You?

This was written for Joanne_lover I hope you enjoy. Again I'm so sorry that this has taken so bloody long to get to you!

This is very caring girlfriend centred and I think you'll all love it!!

Dianne kissed Joe's cheek in thanks and sat down on the spare bed in front of the familiar camera. Joe had just helped her set up for her new video and was now leaving her in peace to film it.

"You're amazing, smash it, I love you," her reminded her at the threshold.

She smiled at him, "I love you too."

"Hello everyone and welcome back to Di at Five! Today I'm going to be showing you how I do or rather how I used to do my competition hair. Back in the day obviously I used to compete all the time, and I got pretty good at doing my hair quickly and efficiently, is that the right word, yeah, it must be efficiently. Anyway mum found some pictures and sent them to me, here they are," she held her hand up, hoping her editing skills were good enough that she'd be able to put the pictures in so her viewers could see.

"So I thought today I'd sort of see if I could still do it and also in the process show you."

By the time Dianne had finished her video she had pretty much managed to achieve her competition hairstyle perfectly. She was about to take the sim card out and maybe even start editing, when she realised that she wasn't overly sure how to take it out of this particular camera.

"Joe? Can you help me with the card thingy please?" She shouted, sicking her head out of the bedroom.

"Joseph?" She called again, when she hadn't heard a reply, "please don't jump out on me," she said loudly, as she opened the office door to see if he was working in there with his headphones on. But he wasn't, so she made sure the camera was turned off and walked upstairs, quickly checking the living room and kitchen on the way. Immediately, as soon as she reached the top step she heared the shower on, so she sat on the edge of the bed, not wanting to disturb his peaceful moment.

Dianne pulled her phone from her back pocket laughing at her reflection in it, she looked as ridiculous now, as she did 15 and 20 years ago. It was funny to think about her past opinion on these hairstyles. She found herself, when she was younger, often being incredibly jealous of Andrew, who only needed his hair parted and gelled back compared to her weird forehead wave into a bun. It was only as she got older that she was allowed different hairstyles for competition. When she had joined burn the floor she had been allowed to be more creative than ever and found herself doing intricate hairstyles on not only herself but many of the other females in the company. Then of course her first experience with a hair and makeup had changed everything. At first she hadn't enjoyed the lack of control it brought her but now she loved it. It was often her only moment of the day to be peaceful and relax.

Dianne was just about take a picture and message her mum when something stopped her dead in her tracks.

"Dot," it was a strangled cry, "Dianne are you there?"

Instantly she jumped up, he sounded hurt or upset. She opened the door and found a very soggy, very naked Joseph lying halfway between the shower and the normal floor. He was gripping his wrist a very pained expression on his face. She reached over him and turned the shower off, pulling a towel to wrap him in. "What happened little one?" She asked, covering his lower half in the towel.

"I slipped," he groaned, sitting up a little more, "I heard a crack."

"Okay, your wrist right? Not your leg or something else?" Dianne clarified, trying to stay as calm as possible for him.