Not Yet

This chapter was written for cp19092005 I hope you enjoy!!

Also sorry for the delay on a new chapter, I've had a mental block but I'm back hopefully!!!

Over his time at Waitress, where he played the loveable, dorky character of Ogie, Joe Sugg had gotten to know everyone at the Adelphi theatre. One such person was a lovely man called Mark. Mark wasn't an actor, or part of the stage crew or props or makeup or sound, no. He was Juliette's Dad.

Juliette was one of the two actresses that play Lulu, the littlest member of the waitress company. Juliette had taken a shine to Joe and his camera and Lego. So when Mark had to rush off to pick up his other daughter, who had been sent home with a sore throat, he asked Joe if, along with the theatre chaperone Charlotte, he might keep an eye on her.

"So, what do you want to do?" Joe asked, lifting her onto his lap.

"Play a game!"

"What kind of game?"

Juliette paused for a while, feigning thought by stroking her chin. "Me and my Daddy play this game where you fold up a piece of paper and you have to make a monster, have you ever played that Joe?"

"I know the exact one! Let's play that," he said, putting Juliette on the floor in order to get a piece of paper, "oh David," he said to their company manager who was just walking past, "Dianne's 2 minutes away, could you meet her at stage door?"

"Sure, you got Juliette in there?"

"I sure do, do you need her?" Joe asked, turning around to see Juliette playing with the slime someone sent him.

"Her lunch is in her dressing room, and the tutor is here as well. Juliette, you've got school to do!"

"Oh yeah, come on then Joe!" She said, taking a hold of his and Charlotte's hands.

"What do you have for your lunch then Juliette?" Joe asked, as they were walking down to the next floor where her dressing room was.

"I can't remember what I ordered. Daddy picked it! What do you have?" She asked, holding his hand down the stairs.

"Usually a sandwich and some chips, but when Dianne comes I don't get my chips because she eats them all, how mean is that!"

"I like Dianne! She's very pretty!" Juliette said, skipping ahead of him to her dressing room.

"She is, right what've you got?" 

"Psgetti Bognase." She replied, clambering up onto her chair in front of the meal that Joe had uncovered.

"That looks absolutely delicious, do you need help to cut it up?" He asked, as he tucked her in. She nodded and passed him the tiny cutlery catering had got especially for her and Annabelle. Once he had cut it up for her he settled on couch and pulled his phone out, seeing that he had a message from Dianne checking that he had definitely sent David to collect her and that she wasn't just waiting at stage door for nothing. Having reassured her that he was on his way, Joe fell into a conversation with Juliette why Thomas the Tank Engine was infinitely superior to Fireman Sam.

"Joe?" He heard, interrupted the riveting conversation.

"In here Dot!" He called knowing she would be aimlessly walking if he tried to prank her. He and Juliette could do that later!

"Hi," She said, kissing his cheek before turning to Juliette, "Hello gorgeous girl, are you stuck with Joseph this afternoon?"

"I suppose I am! He doesn't believe me when I said that Fireman Sam is better than Thomas." She said, hugging Dianne quickly.