Thank You

I think you guys are going to love this one!

I'm sorry it's a bit 'late' so to speak, I really wanted the next one to be this one.

Context is that you need to have read my book Two Becomes Three to truly understand what's happening.

P.s. this is a one off, the 3rd book will 🤞 be with you in December!

All I'm going to say is... Precious is back!!

"Connie Sugg, Dot will be back in 20 minutes and you haven't had a bath or put your PJs on after I've asked you 4 times, come on," Joe said standing at the doorway of the bathroom, sleeves rolled up.

"I playing though," she replied, yawning.

"I said you could play until your bath was ready, now it is, so it's time to get undressed and get in Connie," Joe said, tapping his foot, giving his best firm look.

Connie crossed her arms in annoyance but started to take the outfit Dianne had dressed her in this morning before she left, whilst Joe was on an early work call, off.

"Good girl, are you tired yet?" He asked, lifting her into the bath.

"Nope! I'm going to stay awake all the way to Auntie Zoe's and Uncle Uncle Alfie's," Connie replied, stifling another yawn.

"Ah I see, right, your bath will have to be quick tonight because as soon as Di gets here we'll have to get going so it's not super late, is that okay?" Joe asked, taking the cup off the side of the bath, ready to wet her hair.

"Five minutes playing," she reasoned, driving a hot wheel car around the edge of the bath.

"Okay, deal, what onesie do you want to wear?" He said, walking to the wardrobe, looking at the mighty collection of onesies she had acquired.

"Deffo the cow," she said, with a slight Australian accent on the deffo, having adopted that word from Dianne. Joe pulled it down, shaking his head at her choice of word, and folded it onto the toilet seat.

"Ready for your hair yet?" He asked, after 2 minutes.

"Has it been 5 minutes yet Dada?" She asked, still racing cars around the tub, frequently putting them underwater.

"Mmm," he mimed checking the clock in her room, "yes, ready?"

"I 'pose, don't get it in my eyeballs though."

"I won't, head back angel," he said, lifting her chin up, hand already blocking her eyes from the water.

"All done?" She asked, once he had rinsed the suds out of her chocolate hair.

"Yep, are you going to wash your body with the sponge or will I?"

"Me, I a big girl, I nearly five!" She held her hand out for him, fingers spread.

"I know, when did you get so grown up eh? I'm sure I had a tiny baby who I could carry in one arm last week," Joe said, putting some soap on the sponge for her.

"Nope!" She said, standing up.

"I see, silly me!"

Once Connie was squeaky clean, as emphasised by a sound effect Joe had made, he wrapped her in a mermaid towel and lifted her out. Coincidentally, right as the door went.

Connie took off in a sprint, losing her towel, as she went to answer the door, knowing it was Dianne from her knock.

"Where's your towel Connie Louise? And your Daddy?" A familiar voice asked, as Joe left the bathroom, picking up her towel.