I Don't Envy You

Little extra one for you guys... this time soft girlfriend mode!

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Dianne sighed when Joe came into the living room dressed head to toe in sweats gripping a pillow. Her boyfriend looked quite pale and wasn't moving at a very quick pace, keeping his eyes closed for extended periods of time. He didn't reply, just laid down on the sofa and curled up in a ball, letting out a small groan.

Dianne sighed, walking over to him, leaving her juicer. She picked up a blanket and covered him in it, and then laid a hand on his forehead. "Are you ill?"

Joe nodded and tried to curl into her more, groaning.

"Is it your tummy? Your head? A cold?  A combination? Have you been sick?" Dianne asked, trying to determine what was wrong so she could help him.

She had plans today  to go and choreograph with Johannes for a cruise but with Joe not looking great it seemed it might not go ahead. Secretly she was glad, this was one of the days that her and Joe's schedules met up and they had a day off together but Dianne had filled it with choreography. Now, she had no excuse but to stay off with him and look after her sick little boy.

"Headache in my eyes," Joe explained, lifting his hands to where his headache was.

"A migraine?" Dianne suggested, pulling the hoody up around his head more to block out the light in the room. If it was a migraine he wouldn't do great with light.

"It feels like someone is stabbing here and my eyes are all blurry," Joe explained quietly, causing Dianne to strain to hear him. She nodded, it was definitely a migraine and he was probably in for a long old day.

"You've got a migraine Little One, is it making you feel poorly, like nauseous?" Dianne asked, standing to close the curtains in the lounge in order to make it darker.

"A little bit, the room feels like its spinning," Joe explained, putting his pillow on his head to make it dark- it's what felt best.

"You might be more comfortable in bed resting Sweetheart, where we can make it really dark. You don't need to fall asleep but I think resting will help," Dianne explained, she was a pro at migraines, having had several for a while. She found them to be a symptom of her anemia and again on her period for a while. Dianne wasn't sure Joe had ever experienced one and the only time she had had a bad one since being with him was when she was away touring. Either way, she didn't envy him one bit.

"I can't walk," Joe said, pressing the pillow more into his face.

"You can, you just need to close your eyes and I'll guide you, we'll go to the spare bedroom," Dianne told him gently, as she went turning off all the lights on the way to the bedroom.

"I can't even sit up," Joe said, his head was throbbing.

"Ready?" Dianne asked, replacing the pillow over his eyes with his hand. She put her own hand behind his shoulders, ready to sit him up slowly. Joe nodded and instantly groaned. "Just keep your head still alright?" She advised, keeping him steady as she sat him up.

In no time, Dianne had got him laying down in the dark spare bedroom. She kissed his temple and left him to get him some painkillers. He needed to have food with them but she wasn't sure how he would react to some food, for her it helped rid the sick feeling. But from her experience Joe didn't like eating when he felt sick.

"Joseph, you need to have some pain killers and you need to have a little something to line your belly, do you want milk or a smoothie?" Dianne asked quietly, both in her hands. They were both options that would prevent him potentially getting a stomach ulcer or feeling more sick.