Where am I?

Author: This is my very first story so if anyone who is reading this is offended please inform me. All the art that may appear here belongs to its rightful owners Except for some of my doodles and drawings that will also appear soon. Please remember that this is only for fun, don't take anything here seriously, especially for our chosen villain of this story. I hope you'll enjoy this story.
(This is an old book, so pls dont mind my spelling errors,typos,mistakes in grammar for different languages,etc)

(??? POV)
I woke up in a dark room, not remembering how I got here. I look around to see three other people. One is awake and seemed to be pissed. The other two however were still unconscious.

I don't understand though, I had so many questions, why am I here? What is this place? Since when did I get here? And who are these people? Well, I only recognized the two unconscious ones though.

Their names were Malaysia and the Philippines.
The man banging at the walls to let us out had a peculiar flag. He had a red background with a large yellow star in the middle. He seemed familiar but I just can't put my finger on it.

But I decided to ask him later, and focus on waking Mal and Phil. (Although Phil will be hard to wake up since he's a heavy sleeper, unless Mal pulls out his weapon)
"Mal.Mal. Mal!!!! MAL WAKE UP PHILIP TOOK YOUR MILO!"
"PHIL, JANGAN AMBIK MILO AKU!!"
(Phil don't take my milo).
Corrected by BloodyRitsu
Suddenly Malay pulled out a  flial with sharp durians attached on the end.

"HINDI MAN AKO!"
(But it's not me!)
Phil yelled as he stood up quickly by the shock.
"Ano man yan Malay, you woke me up."
"Ya ya, you can blame that on Indo, but does anyone know who that dude is?"

I just shrugged and started to walk over to him.

"Hi, I'm Indo, and that is Phil and Malay, what is your name and do you know where we are?"

"Well first of all," He said as he took a deep breath, "I am Vietnam, you met me before during a meeting with ASEAN"

Oh, that's why he was so familiar.
"Oh ya I remember you," Phil said.
"I sat next to you during the meeting "
"Ya I remember you too, but we need to focus on escaping this prison"

(Philp's POV)
This guy seems tense, well which is understandable, given that we are locked up here for no apparent reason. But he is right we need to find a way to bust out of here; maybe if I pull the-

(Third person POV)
When Philip pulled a hidden switch by accident he unlocked a secret passage. Everyone turned around to see what was happening.

"You guys, look what I found!!!"
He yelled excitedly
"This might be our way out," Indo said enthusiastically
"Or it might be a trap, I've been here before and it didn't end well..." Vietnam said, reminding the others that they need to be more cautious.

"Well it's worth a try," Malay said as he took a step into the dark passage.

(Time skip cuz I'm lazy )

(Malay's POV)
It's only been a couple of minutes since we left that dark and eerie room, but everything already seems very nerve-racking. Then I heard something

*Click*

Phil stepped on some kind of pressure plate causing the walls to start collapsing, We needed to get out of here quickly before we all become smashed potatoes!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hi, I finally finished 421 words not including this, and let me just say that this is very cringy and short so imma make Chapter2 tomorrow cuz I'm tired -w-

Thx too BloodyRitsu for correcting my mistake