"Alright, well, I hope you have a good day! I'm gonna leave you to get your work done. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call!" She says, and I laugh.

"Thank you so much, Bea!" I yell, and she closes the door behind her. I sigh, and think about how grateful I am for having amazing friends. I begin to pull out my laptop from my bag, and turn it on, before pulling out all the papers that were finished being edited from the previous night's work load. I grab the pile of today's work, and remove the yellow stick note that sits ontop of the paper-clipped stack of paper that reads; Today's Work: Decide if you think the story should be published or not. 100% your opinion.

I raised and eyebrow, and shrugged. Seemed easy enough. I unclipped the stack of new stories, and set them on my desk, before getting up to turn in the finished papers in. Smoothing out the front of my dress, I began to walk to Jack's office, and knocked on his door when I got there.

"Come in!" I hear a distant voice call, and I push the door open. "Ah, Annabel." He says, standing.

"Hi, Mr- Jack," I correct quickly. "I have the edited papers here, all finished and ready to be published." I say, and hand him the stack.

"Thank you. Good work. Now, I assume that you got the work for today, just deciding if the book should be published?"

"That's what Bea gave me." I smile, and he nods.

"Good. Well, thank you for turning in this work." I smile, nodding, and begin to walk away. "Also, Annabel." I turn to face him. "I hear through the grapevine that it's your birthday?"

"That's true," I say, burying my face in my hands.

"Well, Happy Birthday, Annabel." He smiles, and I thank him, before heading back to my own office. I take a breath, and begin walking, looking down at my feet.

I should've worn different shoes...

And before I know it, I'm on the ground, papers scattered everywhere.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." I hear a familiar voice say, and I look up.

"Louis?"

"Annabel! Hey!" He says, pulling me up from the ground.

"What're you doing here?" I smile, brushing off my dress.

"I work here! I was just picking things up from the copying machine."

"What? I didn't know you work here, so do I!" I exclaim.

"No way, I never knew that! Where's your office?"

"Up here, on the penthouse floor! And yours?"

"You work up here?" He asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded sheepishly.

"Wow, I'm only up here because the machine on our floor is broken. You must be really good at your job. I'm down on the 22nd floor."

"Oh, not too far. Just 3 floors down." I smile.

"How long have you been working here?"

"Um, like 2 or 3 days." I say quickly.

"What? And you already have a penthouse office? How the hell did you score that?!" He laughs.

"It's confusing. You see-" I begin. "How about we talk about it over lunch?"

"Sure, when's your lunch break?"

"12:30." I say.

"Same, so just meet me at my office?" He asks and I nod. "Cool, see you then. My office number is V114." He smiles, and I thank him, before going back to my office. I whip out my phone, and compose a new text to Harry.