Chapter 0 (Important Information)

This is things to know before the story actually begins. So I suggest reading this for a better understanding of what is to come.

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya will be a bit more confident and stutter a little less due to some of his experiences in hero work. He still gets a little nervous when talking to girls, but there is only one girl that can make him jump right into his nervous tics. Ochako "Uravity" Uraraka. (He acknowledges his crush but does not yet see it as more.)

Uraraka is still trying to suppress her feelings, Deku now working harder than ever, but as she is older, she realizes it will be harder than she thought.  

The Flash is post season 3, meaning he is faster than most speedsters. For his suit, use either the season 4 or season 6 suit because those are the best. (Note: All speedsters in the story will have the rings that contain their suit, even those who did not have them in the show.)

Reverse Flash and a surviving Zoom time remnant team up to kill The Flash, and while he is fast enough to hold his own against the pair, he is definitely not fast enough to defeat the 2 on his own. (Reverse Flash can either be the original Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher), or you can cast him as Tom Cavanagh (Dr. Wells), your choice.)

Zoom is a little faster due to Reverse Flash showing him the tachyon method of gaining speed.