Cap 52

Author pov

Days have passed from when Tzuyu started ignoring the 2 sources of her confusion.

She would avoid Sana in any way possible. Staying at the roof or lock in the room.

She never answer Lucas's messages and calls, or any gift he would sent to her.

Also a few nights she went out for a walk. Only to ease her heart.

Eventually, she understood that tormenting herself too much won't bring nothing.

And when least she excepted the answer appeared. As a flash while she was sleeping.

It was as crystal as water.

Now she needs to confront her heart choice.

_-_______-_-____

During this days Sana hopes went lower.

She tried to catch Tzuyu attention but with no valid.

Fortunately there were the members staying there to help her don't give up.

"Don't give up. You can't, not after all this time" they always repeated.

It was today night when her world crushed once again.

"I'm going out" Tzuyu said. She was dressed really prettily.

"alone again?" Jihyo asked worried

"alone again?" Jihyo asked worried. She was afraid something could happened to the maknae

"no..... With Lucas" Tzuyu said. A thorn enter Sana's

"oh" all the eyes were on Sana "have fun" she faked a smile.

"I'm going" Tzuyu waved and walked away.

For a fact Lucas felt something was wrong with Tzu, and not only because she was ignoring him. And after Tzu didn't answer any of his calls he eventually tried a way to talk with her. He aske Elkie to call Tzu and asked her out for him.

Tzuyu, understanding she needed to do something, accepted.

Walking downstairs Tzuyu saw Lucas waiting with a bunch of flowers across the door. Once he saw her, he run to her with a smile plastered in face.

"hey" he greet her

"hi"

"so..... Let's go?" he extended her hand to Tzuyu to take. Withouth esitating she interviewed her hands with his.

They arrived at the restaurant after  20 minutes of silence.

"do you have reservation?" the waiter asked

"yes. Wong"

"follow me this way" the waiter guide them inside a private room. There was only a table at the center and petal of roses around. "enjoy your dinner"

"do you like it?" the boy asked

"yes. Thanks" the girl smiled

"let's order, what would you like?" he asked.

And so for the next half an hour they talked small conversation.

Tzuyu was actually waiting for him to ask about why she never replied to him in the past few days.

The moment the dessert was served Lucas became extremely quiet.

" Kaka, what's wrong? Why so quiet?" Tzuyu asked in concern

" why you never replied to me? Why did I need to ask to Elkie? Why? Did I do something wrong? "

"Lucas....."

"why? Please answer sincerely." he pleaded

"I needed time to think"

"think of what?"

"about what my heart really want. All of this was so confusing"

"all of this what?"

"all you did for me and..... All Sana did for me" she whispered but Lucas clearly heard

"Sana?what did she do? "

"she acted caring and all, and it's damn confusing" she said and after moment of silent came.

"so what's your decision? Me or her?" he asked harping for her to reciprocate his feelings

"Lucas........................." she smiled at him with tears in the eyes. Lucas followed her and cried. He stood up and hugged her tightly.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_---
At the end of the dinner, Tzuyu return home indeed happy.

"how was the dinner?" Jeongyeon asked once the Taiwanese entered. The group was still all awake, waiting for her to return.

"good" Tzuyu smiled

"what's with that smile? Soemthing good happened?" Momo teased.

"yes actually"

"really? What happened? " Chaeyoung wondered

"well we talk and now we a---------"

"I'm going to my room" Sana interrupted her and walked away. She didn't need a genius to understand what she was going to say. They are official.

"at the end it was all useless" she sobbed under the cover "be happy with him Chewy"

Meanwhile at the room the girls were fine with Tzuyu decision. They know she knows what's best for her.

_-_-__-_-_-=-_--

The days after the situation reversed. Now was Tzuyu trying to talk to Sana while the latter avoided her.

Tzuyu always felt bad about it, asking herself if she was doing something wrong.

Sana in the other hand was trying to move on by with the Taiwanese always around it was kind of hard.