Cap 5

Back at the day Tzu went away pov

It's already 11 pm and Tzu isn't back but it's not really a big issues. From when Tzuyu has started to train more she would be back not before 12.

All the 8 girls know that they should help her but Jyp order them not to, he said she needs to mature and if they are there she won't. It's a punishment for her behavior towards her schedule. She would easily forget about what she needed to do and she wouldn't focus enough.

In the dorm there is only one girl still up waiting for her but unfortunately also her too tired she fell asleep in the couch with the film still going on.

________
Sana pov

The only think I remembered of yesterday night is I was watching a film but suddenly all went back. And now I was waken up by people whispering and walking around the living room.

"Girls, what are you doing? It's still early" I said trying to cover my eyes from the light

"Sana" Jeongyeon called but I fake being asleep

"Sana" that was Nayeon

"Sana"-Momo

"sana" - Mina and I barely hear her

" Sana" - Chaeyoung

"Sana" - Dahyun

"SANA!! WAKE UP!!! NOW" eventually Jihyo yell making me more than awake.

"what's with you all? I was sleeping!!" I hate being waken up when I'm peaceful asleep and dreaming of my baby.

"did you see Tzu arriving?"

"no I think I fell asleep before she came back, why?" I look at them but they were only exchanging stare "where is she?"

"Sana...." Dahyun tried to hold my hand

"where. is. she. ?" I said firmly.

"we.... We didn't see her this morning. I check your room but it's untouched. I asked the doorman outside and he didn't saw Tzu coming back" Jeongyeon explained

"WHAT?!! ARE YOU JOKING?!" But they shook their heads "IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!! TZUYUUUUU" I shouted running around the dorm and searching every corner just to find any sign of my baby. I turned in the living room and all of them were staring at me.

"what the heck are we doing here!? Let's go and find her!!! Move! move!" I said rushing to my room to change and the other imitated me.

After 20 minutes we were ready to go out and try to find my love.

"where should we go first?" Chaeyoung asked

"the main building. It's the last place we know she was" Mina suggested

Jeongyeon drive the van until Jyp buildings. When she stopped the van, right away I run into the building. I don't care about what people would think of us running around and screaming Tzuyu's name.

We asked at the secretary and she said she was there yesterday but today she didn't see her.

We checked the recording studio but there were others artist and no sigh of Tzu.

We checked the dance studio and that's when we saw in the fitting room her belongings in the locker expected her phone.

As I was panicking I started to pull my hair in frustration.

"Sana unnie calm down. We will find her" Dahyun said patting my shoulder.

"let's go and tell Pd-nim" suggested Nayeon.

And here we are. I knock on the door but I didn't wait for him to reply.

"Pd-nim!!!"

"hmm? What's happening here?" he asked schock to see all of us gather here.

"Tzu.... Tzuyu.... We..... She is gone" I said sobbing

"what?!"

"she didn't came back last night and we found her robe in the fitting room" Jihyo explain more calmly.

"wait. Didn't she t---" he was interrupted by one of our managers.

"boss can I talk to you?"

"yes tell me" he said and the manager when to him to whisper something we didn't hear "oh I see. Girls you can go"

"WHAT!" I yelled in disbelief he didn't care at all.

" please follow me" and we went out behind our manager

"so you didn't hear nothing from Tzuyu?" she asked

"no" Jeongyeon said. The manager mumble something like 'fuck it's serious then'

"what is serious?" I asked her and she look at us before breathing slowly

"I can't tell you"

"why?!" Nayeon screamed

"is she okay?" Chaeyoung added

"I'm sorry but I make a promise to be quiet"

"tell me where is she!!" I yelled at her

"I can't Sana-ssi"

"at least is she fine? " Mina asked

"I.... I don't know. She assure me that she would call you when she will know about the situation and I think it's serious seeing she still didn't call you. But don't worry too much" and then she left.

"what's happening?" Momo asked

"I don't know. Too much fact to connect" Jihyo said sad.

We decide after it was better go back at the dorm maybe Tzu would be back.

_________
Meanwhile manager called Tzu's mum to ask informations

"Good morning this is Twice manager"

"oh, goodmorning. What can I help you with? "

"I know about your husband incident. How's the situation? "

"oh *sob* he is very bad *sob*"

"I'm sorry to hear that and Tzuyu? Is she okay?"

"Tzu..... She is devasted. She is not going out her room"

"oh I'm sorry..... Please take care of her and sorry for calling" manager hung up the call and she felt sorry toward the youngest member.
But in the other country there were two people laughing until their stomach hurt

"you are an actress honey"

"hahaha I can't belive she believe me hahaha"

"we need to tell Tzu and Elkie"

"yes let's wait until they finish swimming  hahaha"